Nov 11 2010
By: AlanGVZ777 I Only Post Everything 1195 posts

Trophies not working! HELP PLEASE!!!

3 replies 60 views Edited Nov 11, 2010

Ok so I just got the 60th treasure on Uncharted Drake's Fortune. My problem is that when I check my trophies, the "Master Fortune Hunter" trophie shows up, but it says I still have 91% of the trophies (same as before I got the trophy), and when I click on "information" for my UDF trophies, it says I have 46/48 trophies, when I should have 47! Please help me, I only need this trophy, and the Crushing difficulty trophy to get platinum. Please don't tell me I have to delete my game data or whatever, because I had to do that a long time ago when I was really far into the game, just so I could get the trophies, and I don't wanna do it all over again!!!

BTW, the trophy didn't pop up on my screen when I found the 60th treasure.

Any help/ valuable information is appreciated! Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

Sweet!! Thank you so much for the help everyone!

Nov 11, 2010

AlanGVZ777 wrote:

Ok so I just got the 60th treasure on Uncharted Drake's Fortune. My problem is that when I check my trophies, the "Master Fortune Hunter" trophie shows up, but it says I still have 91% of the trophies (same as before I got the trophy), and when I click on "information" for my UDF trophies, it says I have 46/48 trophies, when I should have 47! Please help me, I only need this trophy, and the Crushing difficulty trophy to get platinum. Please don't tell me I have to delete my game data or whatever, because I had to do that a long time ago when I was really far into the game, just so I could get the trophies, and I don't wanna do it all over again!!!

Message 2 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Seriously? It was a couple of hours.   Anyway; the only t...

Nov 11, 2010

AlanGVZ777 wrote:

AlanGVZ777 wrote:

Seriously? It was a couple of hours.

Anyway; the only thing I can think of is the Strange Relic. Have you found that yet? I think it is counted as a treasure. If you have, or it isn't that... well then I don't know.

Displaced NDF individual :smileysad:
Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

lol I was kidding, but yeah I have the strange relic, I h...

Nov 11, 2010

LadyPatience wrote:

AlanGVZ777 wrote:

AlanGVZ777 wrote:

Seriously? It was a couple of hours.

Anyway; the only thing I can think of is the Strange Relic. Have you found that yet? I think it is counted as a treasure. If you have, or it isn't that... well then I don't know.

lol I was kidding, but yeah I have the strange relic, I have all 60 treasures

Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes