Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 09 2011
By: Jazzalinko Wastelander 884 posts

Trophies not Working .

13 replies 2255 views Edited Jan 9, 2011

Hi All, 

Yes sad, but just got Drakes Fortune and for some reason the Trophy don't work.

Sucks, Found 1st Hidden Treasure and got no Trophy.

Got 5 Treasures and nothing, on the game screen a trophy emblem pops up but no Trophy in my Games menu.

Any help would be Great, Cheers

Jazzalinko

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Hey Jazzalinko, when I logged in earlier it said you were...

Jan 9, 2011

Jazzalinko wrote:

Hi All, 

Yes sad, but just got Drakes Fortune and for some reason the Trophy don't work.

Sucks, Found 1st Hidden Treasure and got no Trophy.

Got 5 Treasures and nothing, on the game screen a trophy emblem pops up but no Trophy in my Games menu.

Any help would be Great, Cheers

Jazzalinko

Hey Jazzalinko, when I logged in earlier it said you were playing this. Don't know how to fix your problem though sorry. At least your copy doesn't freeze, this seems to be a problem with a lot of people playing this now, including me. Luckily have played it through twice. It's a great game. Grenade controls are annoying though, compared to U2. And melees were a little more complex.

Since ND haven't answered the freezing question on the forum, don't think you'll have much luck with this. My advice is to try not to let it bother you and just enjoy the game.

Trophies are rubbish anyway :smileywink: Would you really care if they weren't there?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

Thanks for the Reply, Got the Tropys working, Just delete...

Jan 11, 2011

Thanks for the Reply, Got the Tropys working, Just deleted save game and Game data, Lost 100+ mins of game time.

But started again and it all seems fine, my game has not freezed, Im sure you have checked for Finger prints on the game disc, I like to clean mine with me Boxer shorts.

Yeah this game is very good, I know from the videos on uncharted 2 that they just improved on the original game, but this game has it all, like Uncharted 2.

The water looks amazing, can't wait to see it in Uncharted 3.  :smileytongue:

Gun control is harder and yes the Grenades are very awkward, But this just shows how good Naughty are in developing Uncharted 2.

Still struggling getting the "Squire Triangle Squire" power move to work, must practice that one  :smileywink:

Congrates ND, Drake's Fortune is a bloody good game, Graphics crisp and Clear, Game play has it all, Sound is like a movie yet it stops in places to let the game sound in, Some of the Platform style parts of the levels are awesome, good Fun all round.

Can't wait for Uncharted 3............

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Yeah it's great, and it just keeps getting better. There'...

Jan 11, 2011

Jazzalinko wrote:

Thanks for the Reply, Got the Tropys working, Just deleted save game and Game data, Lost 100+ mins of game time.

But started again and it all seems fine, my game has not freezed, Im sure you have checked for Finger prints on the game disc, I like to clean mine with me Boxer shorts.

Yeah this game is very good, I know from the videos on uncharted 2 that they just improved on the original game, but this game has it all, like Uncharted 2.

The water looks amazing, can't wait to see it in Uncharted 3.  :smileytongue:

Gun control is harder and yes the Grenades are very awkward, But this just shows how good Naughty are in developing Uncharted 2.

Still struggling getting the "Squire Triangle Squire" power move to work, must practice that one  :smileywink:

Congrates ND, Drake's Fortune is a bloody good game, Graphics crisp and Clear, Game play has it all, Sound is like a movie yet it stops in places to let the game sound in, Some of the Platform style parts of the levels are awesome, good Fun all round.

Can't wait for Uncharted 3............

Yeah it's great, and it just keeps getting better. There's some epic shootouts in there. I never bothered with that power melee in two play throughs, and I'm guessing many other people were the same, hence it's absence in U2.

As for your fix, I thought about doing that to try to fix mine from freezing, but I only really want to play it to beat Crushing and get the last remaining treasures. I figure if I delete everything than I'll have to beat it on Hard again to unlock Crushing, and start again from 0 treasures. And I can't be bothered.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

I fell Your Pain in regards to Getting all the Treasures...

Jan 13, 2011
I fell Your Pain in regards to Getting all the Treasures again.

Not sure what you can do, If you really want the get all the Trophies on Uncharted then go nuts, Delete it.

See you online over the weekend, Lab and 3 x cash, niiiiiice
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Deleted the game data, reinstalled the patch and this gam...

Jan 14, 2011

Jazzalinko wrote:
I fell Your Pain in regards to Getting all the Treasures again.

Not sure what you can do, If you really want the get all the Trophies on Uncharted then go nuts, Delete it.

See you online over the weekend, Lab and 3 x cash, niiiiiice

Deleted the game data, reinstalled the patch and this game works now so have been playing on crushing. BUT! Trophies don't work any more. 35th treasure, stealth attacker, 30 M79 kills, got all those medals but no trophy. This bugs me a bit, but I'm trying not to be a hypocrite (see my earlier post!) so have kept playing it anyway.

Man, Crushing in UDF is waaaaaaay more difficult than Crushing on U2AT. Those pirate buggers refuse to go down.

So I might be online this weekend for some co-op but then again i might be still battling UDF crushing.

Got cricket on in the background....someone needs to euthanise Michael Slater, seriously.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

That sucks, I like trophy's, Especially Uncharted ones....

Jan 16, 2011

That sucks, I like trophy's, Especially Uncharted ones.

Ive only just finished UDFon hard the other day, will start crushing soon.

Getting as much cash while the 3xcash is on, Still want level 60 before uncharted 3 is out.

Ha Ha, did you see him (Slater) doing the dance with the white dancers, What a **bleep**.......

Are you keen to get AFL in March, I am.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

That was the bit that made me write that comment! Hilario...

Jan 16, 2011

Jazzalinko wrote:

That sucks, I like trophy's, Especially Uncharted ones.

Ive only just finished UDFon hard the other day, will start crushing soon.

Getting as much cash while the 3xcash is on, Still want level 60 before uncharted 3 is out.

Ha Ha, did you see him (Slater) doing the dance with the white dancers, What a **bleep**.......

Are you keen to get AFL in March, I am.

That was the bit that made me write that comment! Hilarious. All the commentators are bad but this guy really is a d!ck.

I'm not much of an AFL fan, I lived in Perth for a few years and it was all Eagles/Dockers blathering and it kind of made me dislike the game. Mondays in the office weren't much fun, except when both teams lost and I got beautiful peace and quiet. :smileyvery-happy:

Have put UDF crushing away for this weekend to take advantage of the 3x cash, just got to 58 and i think that'll do me. I'll get back to it, trophies or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

same here

Jan 25, 2011

Hey man, I have the same problem. I''ve searched the web for the solution and haven't found anything that works (this is actually how I found your post).

At first I thought that the problem is with the Greatest Hits edition of the game (red box and stuff). What happened is I had an original copy of the game, played it and got about 30% of the trophies, then sold it and bought this new one. I've completed the game on all difficulties and got all 100o medals, but only a few of them got trophies. It is the weirdest thing. The only trophy I got for the treasures is the first one I found, and the rest of them have no trophies. But yesterday when I unlocked 4 new combat medals I got trophies for all 4 of them. I tried deleting the saves, but it's no use. 

Let me know if you find anything. I'll be sure to do the same. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

Hi kuz, not sure if I can help at all.   Like you said, i...

Jan 26, 2011

Hi kuz, not sure if I can help at all.

Like you said, if you have already deleted the saved games and data and it still don't work.

That seemed to work for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (2,255 Views)
0 Likes