May 31 2012
By: brut_ay First Son 2 posts

Stealth sequence in chapter 15

4 replies 666 views Edited May 31, 2012

Hello. I'm new to PS3 and Uncharted series. I'm only beat the first game and now playing it again on "Hard", so i've been wondering about scene at the ending of the chapter 15 where Nathan says that he need to get past goons without being noticed. I've tried to get past these enemies for a while, but sooner or later one of them spotted me. Anybody make it without shooting all the mercenary's?

Message 1 of 5 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Re: Stealth sequence in chapter 15

May 31, 2012

I just shot my way through them every time. I'd be surprised if it was possible to stealth through because there are a lot of them there aren't there, but there are some forum users that are pretty keen on stealthing through where they can so maybe someone has done it somewhere.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Uncharted is awesome so I'm glad you decided to snag a copy!

Message 2 of 5 (666 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 31, 2012

Thanks! I don't think you can stealth in this game but in this very moment. I managed to get through dig site, but stealth system in this game has many flaws so it feels just random when you get noticed. It's not a big deal, but I just wondering if you really can use stealth for this part of game.

PS. Sorry for my english. i'm write this from Russia.

Message 3 of 5 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jun 1, 2012

In some ways it keeps the game a bit more real - there are bad guys everywhere, one of them is bound to notice after a few neck-snapping noises LOL

Don't apologise for that, your English is good!

Message 4 of 5 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Coffeebug wrote:

In some ways it keeps the game a bit more real - there are bad guys everywhere, one of them is bound to notice after a few neck-snapping noises LOL

Don't apologise for that, your English is good!

This. Easiest way is just to shoot, as enemies are alerted easily in UDF as opposed to UC2 and UC3.

And fret not; second languages are always impressive.

Message 5 of 5 (666 Views)
0 Likes