Highlighted
Nov 29 2010
By: bchu28 First Son 4 posts

Say NO to Walhberg...

13 replies 29 views Edited Nov 29, 2010

As many of you know Hollywood is in the making of Uncharted movie. And surprisingly Mark Walhberg is set to cast as Nathan Drake. I don't know about you, but I found ZERO resemblance between Walhberg and Drake. Not to mentioned Walhberg has totally different personallity and demeanor to Nathan Drake. I just can't see Walhberg can be real live Nathan Drake.

I like to start a petition to say no to Walhberg as Nathan Drake.

Naughty Dog, if you're reading this and if you care at all about Uncharted fans, please please don't can't Walhberg as Drake. To me (and many others agreed to this) there is no Nathan Drake other than Nathan Fillion. Have you seen him in Serenity movie? He's practically playing Drake right there! You can tell by his look, personality and demeanor than he IS Nathan Drake!

So who's with me???

Message 1 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
603 posts

This is some bull**bleep**

Nov 29, 2010

this is some bull**bleep**. Natahn Fillion would be PERFECT for playing nathan drake, and instead they cast mark wahlberg, who a)does NOT resemble the character at all or b) exemplify his personality in the least. whoever is making this movie doesnt gove a flying **bleep** about the fans obviously

already we see that once again, the power of the almighty dollar reigns supreme

Message 2 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Come on ND do something look at all these bad reviews htt...

Nov 30, 2010
Come on ND do something look at all these bad reviews http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/11/24/mark-wahlberg-uncharted-movie-nathan-drake/ 100% thumbs down. Nobody wants Wahlberg, everybody wants Nathan Fillion. In the first place they shouldn't even make a movie for Uncharted because its practically one itself.Most movies based on video games = fail anyways, this one is just a fail in the progress.
Message 3 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

It is isn't Naughtydog's movie, do they even get a say in...

Dec 1, 2010

It is isn't Naughtydog's movie, do they even get a say in things?

Nathan Fillion, while a little old, seems good for the job to me.

Message 4 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2121 posts

Yes to this guy.

Dec 2, 2010

Yes to this guy.

Message 5 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Every day of the week.   Seriously though, although nothi...

Dec 2, 2010

hjidontknow wrote:

Yes to this guy.

Every day of the week.

Seriously though, although nothing is final, it is looking like a bit of a train wreck of a movie. I have all but given up on it, but I have a spark of hope left.

Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2740 posts

Yeah, Wahlberg is a weird choice. I can't see him pulling...

Dec 9, 2010
Yeah, Wahlberg is a weird choice. I can't see him pulling off the charming humor that's so integral to Drake's character. Fillion is a little too old for the role, unfortunately, but is exactly the right style. They need a "young Harrison Ford type"... Wahlberg ain't it.
Message 7 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

No !

Dec 20, 2010
No !
Message 8 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

No to the actors No to the director (for been such a .......

Dec 20, 2010

No to the actors

No to the director (for been such a .... *place real bad word here, 4 letters begins with C and capital one at that*)

Message 9 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

I love Fillion and while I think he may be a bit too old...

Dec 21, 2010

I love Fillion and while I think he may be a bit too old to play Nathan Drake, I STILL think he is FAR more charasmatic for the role than Marky Mark ever could come close to. I mean seriously, the only reason I didn't mind him in "the big hit" was because if role was bland and he made it work. But to play Drake, he doesn't have that charm, he doesnt have that charasmatic feel and he's just WRONG for the part.

Message 10 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes