Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 06 2011
By: NovaDeathStar I Only Post Everything 1237 posts

Question about Crushing Difficulty

4 replies 49 views Edited Mar 6, 2011
Can I use the weapon unlocks on crushing. I used it for Hard but I don't think it will let me on Crushing. I just don't feel like struggling anymore already passed it 4 times so I can get the platinum. Oh and I been using Cartoon Drake & fast motion passed it on Hard in 4 hours and 37 minutes with some weapon unlocks.
Message 1 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1387 posts

Subject

Mar 6, 2011
If you've already completed crushing, then you can use weapon unlocks on crushing (I think).
Message 2 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

No haven't passed it on crushing yet. I tried to use them...

Mar 7, 2011

No haven't passed it on crushing yet. I tried to use them but it says it's disabled. Oh well I guess I will have to struggle now. :smileymad:

Message 3 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Yeah your going to have to struggle. Theres no way to gli...

Mar 7, 2011

Yeah your going to have to struggle. Theres no way to glitch the cheats like there is in UC2. So good luck with it. I remember when I finally got hte plat for it. I was raging so hard going through it, and when I got the trophy....well, I was **bleep** done

Message 4 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Yup there was at least one part were I raged so hard caus...

Mar 7, 2011

overlordofpizza wrote:

Yeah your going to have to struggle. Theres no way to glitch the cheats like there is in UC2. So good luck with it. I remember when I finally got hte plat for it. I was raging so hard going through it, and when I got the trophy....well, I was **bleep** done

Yup there was at least one part were I raged so hard cause it was almost impossible and I was just dying a lot.

But Youtube had a couple of tricks to easily go throu some of those hard areas.

Message 5 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes