First Son
6 posts

Speechless

Jan 30, 2011

First Mark Wahlberg, then Joe Pesci and De Niro as his, what, 'father and uncle'????. I can't fathom the stupidity here. Who the hell is David Russell anyway? Wahlberg and De Niro don't fit and Pesci is a thoroughly annoying has-been. I am in utter disbelief that Naught Dog would allow this to go ahead and potentially ruin one of, if no the, best video game franchise of all time. My god, I think i'm gunna throw up....

Message 11 of 12 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

Why >: (

Feb 3, 2011

king-of-goldfish wrote:

First Mark Wahlberg, then Joe Pesci and De Niro as his, what, 'father and uncle'????. I can't fathom the stupidity here. Who the hell is David Russell anyway? Wahlberg and De Niro don't fit and Pesci is a thoroughly annoying has-been. I am in utter disbelief that Naught Dog would allow this to go ahead and potentially ruin one of, if no the, best video game franchise of all time. My god, I think i'm gunna throw up....

You got to be kidding me "Nathan Drake and his extended family as some sort of global antiquities squad that dispenses treasure-hunting justice" ( http://m.kotaku.com/5703567/the-uncharted-movie-doesnt-sound-like-uncharted-at-all ) treasure hunting justice?!?! Wtf is that, ND how could you let David Russell make such a movie? I could already tell this is going to fail. On rotten tomatoes this will get a rotten tomatoe. Well if nothing changes hopefully Uncharted 3 won't suck (which it probably won't : D) but the one on the psp2 not so sure about since its not be made by ND. Everything based on games of ND thats not made by ND sucks usually : P. *cough* Jak and Daxter: Lost Frontier.

Message 12 of 12 (64 Views)
0 Likes