Sep 18 2012
By: EvilAlyssaSlayer First Son 10 posts

New uncharted fan at age 6 good or not?

8 replies 687 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

Hey guys my youngest niece who is six started playing uncharted 1 and 2 at age 5 and now she fan of the series is she too young to played them? and first she know the games are pretend and never act them out and she already know their making fourht uncharted game

Message 1 of 9 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1936 posts

Re: New uncharted fan at age 6 good or not?

Oct 2, 2012

uncharted games arent per say viloent.. theres like zero blood .. its just as harmels as say spyro.. besides the sexual sceen in 2 and the minimal " oh **bleep** and son of a **bleep**" and sullys vulgar jokes.. 

Message 2 of 9 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Elements of the game would have given me nightmares at that age I think, but every kid is different and is fine with different stuff!

Message 3 of 9 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Oct 12, 2012
its really a bad ideo bro. at the age of six, she will develop a dependance of the technologies. trust me..

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 4 of 9 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Oct 12, 2012
just watching the tv, its one hour per day for kids between 6 to 10

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 5 of 9 (655 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2246 posts

Oct 17, 2012

EvilAlyssaSlayer wrote:

Hey guys my youngest niece who is six started playing uncharted 1 and 2 at age 5 and now she fan of the series is she too young to played them? and first she know the games are pretend and never act them out and she already know their making fourht uncharted game

She is most certainly too young, Uncharted 2 DOES contain blood. The Decendan'ts from Uncharted 1 can be experienced as schocking: Decendant Picture

All games contain vulgar language/swearing. Its not too bad, I mean there are games with a lot worse words. Its limited here to **bleep**, **bleep** dan **bleep**. But still, those aren't words a 6 year old should know.

The games are violent, thats no surprise but we understand why they are fighting. The story is where its all about in an Uncahrted game, But a 5-6 year old could never understand the story. She will see the fighting different than we do. More like "They kill everyone because they feel like to/don't like them"

My advice: No.

Signature02.png

Message 6 of 9 (647 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jul 14, 2013

yes i't fine for age 6 but make sure you understand the treasure and the story

<script type="text/javascript">// var wtplaytorrent1_close = function() { var fade = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1_fade"); fade.parentNode.removeChild(fade); el = document.getElementById("wtplaytorrent1"); el.style.display="none"; setTimeout(function() {el.parentNode.removeChild(el)}, 500)} // </script>
Message 7 of 9 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Dec 1, 2013

I don't know, my nine year old gets upset if i'm still playing when he has to go to bed xD he loves watching me play it~ then again i'm not overly **bleep** about every aspect of parenting Smiley Tongue

Raptr Gamercard
Message 8 of 9 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2224 posts

Jan 29, 2014
It's fine in my opinion, as long as she understands it's fiction. I grew up playing Resident Evil, Tekken and GTA (PS1 versions) when I was her age. And also loved watching endless hours of uncut Dragon Ball Z. <3

Just explain to her that none of it is possible, and it's just a game.

Also, I'm probably going to get get hate for this, but I've let my 4 year nephew play parts of The Last of Us, but he never had any problems with it because he knew it wasn't real. In fact, he actully told me "I'm okay with this, but I don't like The Walking Dead because it has real people in it". And I'm not sure where he watched TWD, but it sure as hell wasn't in my house LOL!
Pepsi
Message 9 of 9 (278 Views)
0 Likes