Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 03 2011
By: Ero-Sennin81 First Son 7 posts

Loading coin of death.

20 replies 622 views Edited Jan 3, 2011

I just got Drakes Fortune 1 for Christmas and was looking forward to playing when I try and play it in a brand new slim 320GB PS3.....it just sticks on the loading screen.....quit after an hour of waiting and checked to see if any game data was installed...nope.  So I took it to my fat PS3 80gb...same thing....well over an hour but some game data was shown as installed. 
This is rediculous that there isnt a fix for this!  We payed good money for this game....and want to play it.  All help would be appretiated.  Fat PS3 is updated firmware and patch wise and slim was fresh out of the box.

I sent an e-mail to Naughtydog a week ago but have so far had no response back.....will see how long it will take for them to reply.   We will see if Naughty Dog gives a rats ass about this or they are just interested in concentrating on the new game and to hell with Uncharted 1 and the players who want to play it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (622 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

now 2 weeks after I sent the mail.  Why do game companies...

Jan 10, 2011

now 2 weeks after I sent the mail.  Why do game companies never seem to care about its customers anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

Not sure how to help, i sent an email to the Ndogs, and g...

Jan 13, 2011

Not sure how to help, i sent an email to the Ndogs, and got no reply.

im sure they get a Crap load of mail, they do care, It might hurt, but get another copy, well worth it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (622 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

I Disagree

Jan 16, 2011

I disagree that Ndog really "cares". I too (as well as multiple other posts I've read) have both posted and emailed about the issues everyone is having with UDF. Three weeks and not a single response to any of us, and some of these complaints go back even further than that. Now I know that UC3 is probably taking a lot of the companies resources, but it can't be that difficult to respond to a few emails and posts. I own my own business and if I ignored my customers this way, I would probably be out of business.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

How old is this game ? ? ? ?   My copy works fine, All pe...

Jan 18, 2011

How old is this game ? ? ? ?

My copy works fine, All people i know have a copy that works fine,

What do you want ND to do, Give you a new copy ?

Clean your disc, If you really like the game, Buy another one.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (622 Views)
Wastelander
884 posts

I have sent emails to a lot of Games Companys, Cant remem...

Jan 18, 2011
I have sent emails to a lot of Games Companys, Cant remember ever getting a Reply....
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (622 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jazz  -  my game was new out of box. And no I don't expec...

Jan 19, 2011

Jazz  -  my game was new out of box. And no I don't expect ND to come clean the disc for me, I am quite capable of knowing how to clean a game disc! The prob is with Playstation firmware 3.55. Many other posts with same issue running 3.55 firmware. I do however agree that game companies NEVER respond but it still pisses me off to no end cause what I did get to play was quite possibly one of the best I'd seen and now I can't play. Very frustrating!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (622 Views)
First Son
8 posts

What I want is for a patch to make this game work on firm...

Jan 19, 2011

What I want is for a patch to make this game work on firmware 3.55. Considering ND is a playstation subsidiary, it shouldn't be that hard for them to do

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

Cool, sorry for harsh words.   Firmware 3.55, Im a bit of...

Jan 19, 2011

Cool, sorry for harsh words.

Firmware 3.55, Im a bit of a noob but, is this a playstation update for the ps3 ? 

My ps3 is all up to date in regards to Updates, and the game works on my ps3.

I must have an older Firmware, ill check tonight.

Wasn't 3.55 patch for the Jailbreak thing, if yes, I have Firmware 3.55 and my copy works, oh I don't know.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (622 Views)
First Son
8 posts

No prob Jazz.  I wish I knew why it works on yours and so...

Jan 20, 2011

No prob Jazz.  I wish I knew why it works on yours and some others but lots of pep have developed issues after the 3.55 update. Just would like to play! I only got to level 4 before freezing became an issue. Just really getting into it you know. Guess I'll just finish Dead Space and wait for Dead Space 2 next week. Still lots of others to play and maybe someday I'll get to try UC1 again. I really don't want to play 2 until I can play and finish 1.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (622 Views)
0 Likes