Dec 13 2010
By: GrizzoBell First Son 1 posts

Hard Trophy Problems!

2 replies 79 views Edited Dec 13, 2010

I know there are many posts like this but none of them are any help to me, I have tried everything that has been suggested on forums all over the web.  I have now completed Hard mode for the 5th time and I still haven't received the trophy for it. I have the medal but there is no trophy icon beside it. I thought that if I complete the game on crushing that will unlock the Hard trophy but all I got was the crushing trophy.  I did not use chapter select at any time nor did I change the difficulty.  How could I have the Crushing trophy with no Hard trophy? It just doesn't make sense!

Message 1 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
585 posts

This is a drastic suggestion...   Have you tried restorin...

Dec 20, 2010

This is a drastic suggestion...

Have you tried restoring the PS3's OS (without restoring from backup) and starting a fresh game?  I realize you'd have play through normal again...

Once you play through hard (and the trophy unlocks, hopefully) you can the restore from your backup.

Message 2 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Did you start from the beginning? Lol I don't know what t...

Dec 21, 2010

GrizzoBell wrote:

I know there are many posts like this but none of them are any help to me, I have tried everything that has been suggested on forums all over the web.  I have now completed Hard mode for the 5th time and I still haven't received the trophy for it. I have the medal but there is no trophy icon beside it. I thought that if I complete the game on crushing that will unlock the Hard trophy but all I got was the crushing trophy.  I did not use chapter select at any time nor did I change the difficulty.  How could I have the Crushing trophy with no Hard trophy? It just doesn't make sense!

Did you start from the beginning? Lol I don't know what the problem is, but I remember it happened to me a long time ago.

Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes