Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Re: HELP! Charted! - Crushing Trophy not working

Nov 1, 2012

This is also happend to my hard troyph i cant get it???

Message 11 of 14 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

last month

ok i think i figured out how to fix this.

i had the same problem and looked at chapter select and noticed that one chapter says its only been completed on hard (not true). so i completed that chapter again on crushing. after it definitely says that all chapters are completed on crushing difficulty, i played the final mission as well as the epilogue and the trophy popped at the end credits! i think you only need to complete the epilogue so everyone DO THIS!!! if it works then awesome! if it doesnt then im sorry but it worked for me.

Message 12 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month
Hope this helps someone else!! I also went through on crushing only to have the horrid situation of completing it and no trophy pops... before I went into full blown "im going to break the game" mode, I came here and read your posts...
I also did some of my own digging. I went into chapter select and scrolled through all of the chapters, noting all of them said "crushing" ....except one!!!! I have NO idea how or why this particular chapter switched to "light" mode...but there it was. So, I am in the process of completing that chapter on crushing...with luck that will pop the **bleep** trophy.
Will update when I complete it tomorrow! Hope this helps if you haven't checked there first before doing another crushing run!
Message 13 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

3 weeks ago

Message 14 of 14 (14 Views)
0 Likes