Highlighted
Mar 31 2011
By: GeoZX First Son 1 posts

Crushing mode trophy don't work

3 replies 109 views Edited Mar 31, 2011

I Just finished the crushing mode and as a surprise to me I find that the trophy did not appear, but the medal if it appears. This Has a solution? I wanted platinum but apparently ... My id in PSN is GeoZX and I'm from Spain.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

What I know there r 2 crushing trophies one 4 store mode...

Apr 8, 2011

What I know there r 2 crushing trophies one 4 store mode & secand one 4 co op online

If you r talking about store mode i think it should appear to you from the first time u bet the game on crushing

if you r talking about co op u have to bet those there co op maps then u will get it

so ??

Message 2 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Im realy very sorry i thought u were talking about unchar...

Apr 8, 2011

Im realy very sorry i thought u were talking about uncharted 2 i have enterd here by mistake

forgive me , i hope some one can help u

sorry again & good bey

Message 3 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

This seems to be common. Go into your list of trophies in...

Jul 10, 2011

GeoZX wrote:

I Just finished the crushing mode and as a surprise to me I find that the trophy did not appear, but the medal if it appears. This Has a solution? I wanted platinum but apparently ... My id in PSN is GeoZX and I'm from Spain.

Thanks

This seems to be common. Go into your list of trophies in-game, if there is an icon in the bottom left corner of a trophy with a cross through it then you're out of luck. If this is the case your save is somehow corrupted and trophies won't work no matter what you do. I don't know why this happens and if ND know then they haven't bothered patching it.

Your only legitimate option is to delete all of your saves (can back-up on a usb drive first if you want to keep them for whatever reason) and start a new game from a new save, then it should work. Of course you will have to play through on Hard first to unlock Crushing. Then play Crushing again. Depends how important the trophy is to you.

Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes