Feb 22 2011
By: ManThatYouFear Lombax Warrior 120 posts

And once again Uncharted the movie..

3 replies 42 views Edited Feb 22, 2011

www.computerandvideogames.com/290129/news/uncharted-movie-director-seeks-to-allay-fan-concerns/

love it what a **bleep**.

"You guys are playing the game, and it's about playing the game. It's not about a narrative embracing you emotionally"

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Message 1 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

The movie is dead to me already. Which is good because it...

Feb 22, 2011
The movie is dead to me already. Which is good because it means I can learn to laugh again. This has come round full circle; I am actovely looking forward to the movie again, but for all the wrong reasons.
Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Me too!  I actually... well... I think it will be a prett...

Feb 22, 2011

LadyPatience wrote:
The movie is dead to me already. Which is good because it means I can learn to laugh again. This has come round full circle; I am actovely looking forward to the movie again, but for all the wrong reasons.

Me too!  I actually... well... I think it will be a pretty good movie.  IF I can get around being a fan of the games, I think I will be able to enjoy it.  However, I might throw up in my mouth a little bit to hear Marky say, "Hey guys, my name is Nathan Drake!  I'm a treasure hunter from an international crime family ok?  Elena, how's it goin? You make TV shows, right?  My dad is Robert DeNiro!  Say hi to ya mothah for me ok?"  In case you were confused at what I'm referencing here, check out this video...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/37753/saturday-night-live-mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals

Message 3 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
884 posts

Yeah, What ever.     Not sure what to think any more, mig...

Feb 24, 2011

Yeah, What ever.

Not sure what to think any more, might just wait and see some more info ....

Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes