Emily Rose as Elena

Benjamin Bratt as Navarro

Can't really think of anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

The only one of your suggestions I am really not that kee...

Nov 17, 2010

The only one of your suggestions I am really not that keen on is Nathan Fillion for Nathan Drake. It really should be David Boreanaz.

I just don't think Fillion has what it takes to be Drake. David Boreanaz can easily pull off that subte and naive humour that Nate has. Fillion... meh.

I REALLY want Emily Rose as Elena. And Benjamin Bratt, though I don't know him, looks like a good Navarro.

Displaced NDF individual :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

I never really thought about David Boreanaz as Drake, but...

Nov 23, 2010

LadyPatience wrote:

The only one of your suggestions I am really not that keen on is Nathan Fillion for Nathan Drake. It really should be David Boreanaz.

I just don't think Fillion has what it takes to be Drake. David Boreanaz can easily pull off that subte and naive humour that Nate has. Fillion... meh.

I REALLY want Emily Rose as Elena. And Benjamin Bratt, though I don't know him, looks like a good Navarro.

I never really thought about David Boreanaz as Drake, but now that you mention it, I think that he'd be a really good choice. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go watch some episodes of Bones:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Any reason to watch Bones is a good reason. :) I really e...

Nov 23, 2010

LoughNessMonster wrote:

Speaking of which, I'm gonna go watch some episodes of Bones:smileyhappy:

Any reason to watch Bones is a good reason. :smileyhappy: I really enjoy the humour of the show.

I think the best Booth/Nate/Boreanaz comparison episode is (in my opinion) The Hero in the Hold (where Booth is trapped in the boat that is about to be blown up. All those doors he has to open... he just looks so Nate like.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Good choice :)

Nov 24, 2010

Fluff- wrote:

Nathan Fillion as Drake... c'mon, they even have the same first name

----

The funny thing is me and my best mate are watching Firefly now in one of our lessons at University and she said to me look at this guy in Firefly he would do an awesome Drake (because she had seen the show before and I hadn't) when I heard his name was Nathan also I said to her you're right and he's even called Nathan - we started to wonder if he was a small inspiration for Nathan Drake especially in one of the episodes we watched and he was dressed similar to him XD

Another guy that may be fairly cool she mentioned was Jensen Ackles (who plays Dean in Supernatural) if they just coloured his hair a bit darker :smileywink:

Jensen

jakskingdomdwarf Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Hooray! Mark Whalberg will be Nathan Drake! I can't wait!...

Nov 24, 2010
Hooray! Mark Whalberg will be Nathan Drake! I can't wait!

/sarcasm

(But it's true, according to Mr. Whalberg himself)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

My colleague spoke with the studio and they assure us tha...

Nov 25, 2010

My colleague spoke with the studio and they assure us that no casting decision has been made.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Unbelievable! Mark Walhberg is chosen to be Nathan Drake!...

Nov 29, 2010

Unbelievable! Mark Walhberg is chosen to be Nathan Drake!!!

The guy can't act for sh!t! and above all there is ZERO resemblance to Nathan Drake.

Whatever happen to Nathan Fillion!???

Naughty Dog please say no to Walhberg!.....................................Nooooooooooooooooooo.....

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Please! Please!

Nov 30, 2010

Naughty Dog have them shut down the production of this movie until your team can put more input into it!I am sure most of you are working on Uncharted 3. We don't need side by side releases. We want quality I have a feeling this movie is going to be rushed and leave a bad taste in our mouth. As much as I know you care about your game it would be a good idea to take a bit more time with the movie. It doesn't always have to be "high class"  actors to star in a movie to make it successful. In my PERSONAL opinion Mark Walberg looks like a **bleep**. I repeat my opinion.  Mark hardly looks like Nathan Drake. Nathan Fillion looks much closer to Drake.  

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

David Boreanaz actually does kinda look like Drake but he...

Dec 12, 2010

David Boreanaz actually does kinda look like Drake but he's a total **bleep** so I'd be pissed if he got cast... I don't hate Wahlberg but think he's too buff for the part. However the new movie the Fighter from the director (David O Russell?) got 4/5 star reviews so it might not be terrible...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (32 Views)
0 Likes