Jan 20 2011
By: KiiD-RaMPaGE Splicer 79 posts

[#1H8] NEEDS MEMBERS, MLG UNCHARTED 3? GAMEBATTLES READ!!

1 replies 26 views Edited Jan 20, 2011

a.k.a #1HaTeRZ

#1H8 Clan is looking for ANYONE at the moment, the reason we're doing this is that we need a 5 man team almost every-single day to party and PWN some ass in UC2. Not only the competitiveness we care about, it's also about having fun. The more players join and are struggling with UC2 we're happy enough to help them get better :smileyhappy: Here our the requirements for joining us!

#1H8 Members

KiiD-RaMPaGe                                           RoCkStArBoiii

U-Stuner1

THE_DAMN_LEGEND

REQUIREMENTS

• Must be atleast level 50+
  • THAT DOESN'T USE SA AT ALL ! I'll say it twice, NO SITUATIONAL AWARENESS p.s Hi f-a-b-o-l-e-s :mantongue:
  • Friendly, no shyt talkers, listens & communicates
  • Experiance in AK , FAL or M4
  • teamplayer
  • ACTIVE

If people don't have the following, ALL PEOPLE NEED TO ADD: RoCKSTaRBoii or ME :smileyvery-happy: = KiiD-RaMPaGe

GAMEBATTLES

For those that don't know GAMEBATTLES, it's a clan-matching system we're it's all about the competitive-ness and teamwork, Uncharted 3 will most likely to be in it. My friends and i are already gathering "DECENT PLAYERS IN UC2" if your one of them MSG us ! If you wanna tryout msg us ! People that love CLAN WARS, taking a step further msg us ! We're going to have fun, and have a great experiance. the link is below 

LINK: www.gamebattles.com     <---- Check it out :smileyhappy:

Yours

truly,   

KiiD-RaMPaGe <3

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - KiiD-RaMPaGe

Message 1 of 2 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
481 posts

Hey Kid Rampage, can I join? I haven't played much U2, bu...

Jan 23, 2011
Hey Kid Rampage, can I join? I haven't played much U2, but If i can join your clan, it would give me some incentive to join again. I am a lv60. I have a mic. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (26 Views)
0 Likes