Wastelander
832 posts

Re: your favorite handgun?

Aug 21, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

In terms of looks it's a tie between Chloe's TAU and Talbot's Arm Micro, but in terms of function the ND Para9.

I keep hearing about the ND weapons and how it feels that I'll never have them because they were only given away by voucher codes.. Smiley Indifferent

Well the ND AK is unique because it has Clip Size and Reload Speed, but the ND Para9 is just Drake's Para9 reskinned. 

And ND has suggested that they may have more give aways in the future so it's not impossible for you to get them.

Yeah but do you know how fast their giveaways went back when they had them on their Twitter?

It was completely unfair because people already had the code written down or whatever.. if they had like some little contest and sent codes out to the winners, that'd be nice.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 21 of 31 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Jade's para 9 is my favorite hand gun, but since I'm not at the level to use it yet, I'll stick with Sully's Arm Micro.

Message 22 of 31 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Aug 21, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

In terms of looks it's a tie between Chloe's TAU and Talbot's Arm Micro, but in terms of function the ND Para9.

I keep hearing about the ND weapons and how it feels that I'll never have them because they were only given away by voucher codes.. Smiley Indifferent

Well the ND AK is unique because it has Clip Size and Reload Speed, but the ND Para9 is just Drake's Para9 reskinned. 

And ND has suggested that they may have more give aways in the future so it's not impossible for you to get them.

Yeah but do you know how fast their giveaways went back when they had them on their Twitter?

It was completely unfair because people already had the code written down or whatever.. if they had like some little contest and sent codes out to the winners, that'd be nice.

I know they went fast. They also did a few on the forums where they would post ten codes at once and then it would be first come first serve. It was madness.

I actually got my codes from a friend who won spares in that Find the Ring contest or whatever it was, so I consider myself very lucky.

Message 23 of 31 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Aug 21, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I know they went fast. They also did a few on the forums where they would post ten codes at once and then it would be first come first serve. It was madness.

I actually got my codes from a friend who won spares in that Find the Ring contest or whatever it was, so I consider myself very lucky.

You lucky devil! Smiley Tongue

I should have done that contest but I didn't really know about it..

hopefully the next giveways will be a little bit more fair. Smiley Wink

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 24 of 31 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Aug 21, 2012

PW (pistole or mag) = mag

loudout = jade para 9, but I would prefer marlowe's (Not bothered to hunt for it tho.)

Do you feel me?

Message 25 of 31 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2111 posts

Aug 21, 2012

If it's for CQB, then Sully's Micro gets the job done.

For personal use, Drake's Para.

Message 26 of 31 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
621 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Right now, the Para 9. I like the Raffica and how it works, but it needs a buff.

Message 27 of 31 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

Aug 21, 2012

The Para-9 with blindfire accuracy, no joke! Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Message 28 of 31 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Wes-44 too bad it's not used in competitive or arena only in adventure mode. Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 31 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Sully's Arm Micro. Jade Para 9 second.
Message 30 of 31 (42 Views)
0 Likes