Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Re: what annoys you in this game? just curious :)

Jan 26, 2013

If you got rushed by a KAL-7 squad while sniping you were clearly in the wrong place. for using a sniper. I can't remember once when I've been killed by a KAL while sniping.

Only thing thats killed me while sniping is Grenades or pull downs

If your standing around not camping with the sniper you are using the sniper wrong anyway. Sniping is designed for campers, you don't see people running around with a sniper in real life now do you? Because they wouldn't last longer than a minute.

My guess is a lot of people are really using the sniper, whenever Museum appears I'm constantly seeing 10 players with the Dragon.

Now if something was done to that, OH MY GOD people have lost their crutch.

Wont happen, so arguing with me over it is pointless. ND don't have the balls to do the right thing and irritate some people in the process. As proven with the G-MAL they only do what's popular, regardless of game balance or not.

Message 81 of 200 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Lost their crutch? You mean they'll start shooting with one of the 34 best guns* available, right? Maybe they'll start rushing in with the advertised three-then-melee with everyone's favorite pistol?

I'm not starting anything though. I'm just goving out my opinion. I understand what you're saying and I respect your opinion.

*Chloe's, Flynn's, Marlowe's, Spyder's, Jade, base, 7 single-mods, 21 WE-made ones.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 82 of 200 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 26, 2013
i just noticed there isn't any custom women in the game ._. it gets boring playing as Elena, Kathrine, & Chole. I hope they add new skin & thats actually cool unlike the Spyer skin like seriously **bleep** is that.
Message 83 of 200 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 26, 2013
i really hope they new stuff for drake Smiley Happy
Message 84 of 200 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 26, 2013
*add
Message 85 of 200 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6807 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

You're acting like tryhards use the Sniper as a crutch for easy kills. To be honest, getting killed by the dragon is the only gun that never P'ed me off cuz it was so cheap. I admit to raging against every other single long gun, the Power weapons, and 2 of the pistols at 1 time or another because it did seem like a pretty cheap way to get a kill.

What's so wrong the the Dragon?

Feet
Message 86 of 200 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 26, 2013
It's Katherine and Chloe. BTW, custom womem would be AWESOME.

If possible, can my custom male at least have hair? He doesn't look cool enough to rock a Riddick hairstyle.

@sand Drop it bro. It's all opinion fights.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 87 of 200 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 26, 2013
does anyone know what "the big news" is? e.e i really doubt it's gonna fix all the tecnical issues, but does anyone think its gonna be more dlc or what? Smiley Surprised
Message 88 of 200 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 26, 2013

All the obvious hints given by Eric have pointed to a free-to-play version of Uncharted 3's multiplayer.

It's not as exciting as Naked Marlowe obviously, but still it's win-win in theory: We get a bigger player pool which hopefully would reduce lag and speed up matchmaking plus Naughty Dog gets to make more money off their DLC and microtransactions.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 89 of 200 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Who is this eric you have speak of
Message 90 of 200 (279 Views)
0 Likes