Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: what annoys you in this game? just curious :)

Jan 25, 2013
Make Hardcore mode the very last Lab. I don't like Classic.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 61 of 200 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3669 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

CrazyEmotions wrote:
this game makes me hate mexicans...

hmm, let's see:

LAG Agreed

blindfire  Blindfire is ok, It's just the auto-lock-on that makes it so bad. So badly reduce thatno it's not ok, it's the best tactic in the game and it should be reduced a lot

whack 'n roll Well yes, Somehow circle + left stick canceles almost everything(not only the melee animation but also the treasure-melee animation, the riot shied melee animation, the water melee animation and more) They should circle + left stick not give priority over everything and this is fixed.

quickboom Kill it with fire!

no reload glitch I assume you mean this is for the T-bolt? I don't know what you mean otherwise.yes

spinning ring True, although it's mainly caused by laggers and host disconnects.

no wetsuit elena, rika raja and daniel pinkerton Meh, I don't care that much.me neither, just liked it to point it out  Smiley Tongue

coop revive glitch I don't know what you meanwhen you revive someone and you die, and then all players die

tournament ticket message  Agreed, the tournament system is BS anyway.

rate of fire 100% agreed, mods shouldn't make a gun kill faster.

smoke bomb works bad Mainly caused by lagg and by Bart(Smiley Tongue) but yes it's annoying. indeed Bart Smiley Tongue

flat level design Make a map like highrise but than twice as high! And call it the very very high-rise Smiley Very Happy. Highrise should appear more often btw...totally forgot one of my most important complaints: THE VOTING  SYSTEM, I want to play each map equally often, get rid of voting and make each map show up equally

cornershooting It has been nerfed quite a lot already. In Uncharted 2 it was possible to shoot around a corner so bad that the target could only see a tiny pixel of your gun. I think nerfing it further would bring other issues like stopping your bullets when your NOT corner shooting.I know, so instead of nerfing that, they should make cover more usefull

capture trooper I don't care about him; It's just 1 big message to other players and it says: Kill me because I'm too nooby to kill you. it doens't belong in Uncharted, therefore I want it gone, put fitting characters in the game instead

idol disappearing  Rarely happened to me it's a coop issue, it happened to me a few times

no lab mesh maps in custom games And they promised T_T

airfloat glitch True, but they are working on a fix.yeah, they fixed it before and it got easier xD ND can't fix glitches, they only can add death planes, I'll believe it when I see it

useless propane tanks Yeah they sould be more powerfull. In Uncharted 2 they had the range of a nuclear missle but here they barely have the range of a grenade.

coop revive over grenade throwback glitch However throwback has the priority over most other things revive has an even higher priority. And it should be lowered since there is no point reviving someone sitting on a grenade.

bunnyhopping In Uncharted 2 yes, In Uncharted 3 I always kill bunny hoppers without problems.still annoying enough to complain about if you ask me

aim assist No Idea why this is in in the first place.

microtransactions Agreed.

useless handguns The para outclasses the Micro and the Raffica because it's both good for aiming and blindfire. The raffica should have a damage buff and the Tau is useless too. 3 bullets kill is too much, but 2 bullets kill would make it overpowered.

ragequitting Agreed.

copied map design from single player Not that annoying.it is, therefore the maps are bad, I hate desert village

creepy crawler is useless due to revenge stopping it after a kill Revenge is annoying in ALL ways.Not just for this.

clunky climbing mechanics No problems if you use monkey man. But without that it's a lot worse than in Uncharted 2.

dead body glitch Agreed.

coop treasures Agreed.

unlucky medal in objective modes I knew you were going to say that Smiley Tongue

DLC priority all maps should have an equal chance to appear in my opinion.

removed from game Mostly connection errors.and by party splitting way to often

fleet foot It's kinda tryhard but I can kill them with the M9. But it's super annoying with snipers and the G-mal.

fortune hunters club promises not kept Depends on it. They said all DLC. But that character parts and stuff are no DLC since they are already on the disc.I meant also that they said 4 map packs, 2 of those are copied from UC2 and one is a not so special coop map, the new maps that we do have aren't that good either...

hardcore mode removed Classic is better in my opinion and they can't make too many playlists as that would shrink the player pool.then put both of them in a playlist and alternate between them, I don't care, just don't remove stuff suddenly from a game

elimination treasures I don't hate them but they just have to remove the TDM treasures from that and make them appear next round again.that's my point

unoriginal lab Some labs are quite unoriginal yes.

no colors What are you talking about? Drake got 5 tints green and brown!

stealth kill camera change I was happy they removed the pull down camera. Too bad they didn't do the same for kick offs, headaches and stealth kills.

tournament bad pointssystem Agreed, if you can't bring a party they can't ask you to always win.

revenge  What I said before.

paid booster ping  Smiley Tongue

leaderboards They are nice but Uncharted 2 had no leaderboards at first and it was more fun back then since there were no tryhards and kill farmers.exactly, leaderboards are stupid

plunder killfarming Agreed.

weapon balancing Weapon INbalancing? yeah that's what I meant

party splitting Agreed.

delay when aiming while hanging Totally, trickies are almost impossible because of this.

tournament awards I don't care that much, I got Djinn and the other stuff can rot for all I care. exactly

customization Customization? You mean loadouts? no, characters. I want items that have to do with the theme of the game, and those doesn't include welding helmets or wizard hats...

boring coop shade survival  On Crushing it can be fun but on hard and lower it's boring as (insert negative word here) it's underwhelming for sure, for a mode that costs 6 dollars I expect more

map not loading Isn't this the same as the spinning ring? yeah I lost track of what I had said already and what not xD

team objective kill based modes Agreed.

stat hats Agreed. Welcom to Uncharted RPG.

power plays True, Double Damage is BS and Marked can make a team win with less kills than the other.

matchmaking That doesn't work as it should? the teams are uneven to often, I know we don't have that problem to often because we play in a party, but others have

late joining Yeah, I liked Uncharted 2's system more.

no penalty for quitting Agreed.punish those ragequitters, each quit should be a loss, an unlucky medal for free, add 15 deaths to the leaderboards, but first they should do something about the disconnections...

coop hunter unbalanced Totally.

... and many more I forgot

see above in blue!

Message 62 of 200 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I hate to see ND support blindfire and not co-op.

Message 63 of 200 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 25, 2013
they released 15 patches but they're game is still broken smh
Message 64 of 200 (285 Views)
Fender Bender
2421 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

CrazyEmotions wrote:
this game makes me hate mexicans...

hmm, let's see:

LAG Agreed

blindfire  Blindfire is ok, It's just the auto-lock-on that makes it so bad. So badly reduce thatno it's not ok, it's the best tactic in the game and it should be reduced a lot That's what I said

whack 'n roll Well yes, Somehow circle + left stick canceles almost everything(not only the melee animation but also the treasure-melee animation, the riot shied melee animation, the water melee animation and more) They should circle + left stick not give priority over everything and this is fixed.

quickboom Kill it with fire!

no reload glitch I assume you mean this is for the T-bolt? I don't know what you mean otherwise.yes

spinning ring True, although it's mainly caused by laggers and host disconnects.

no wetsuit elena, rika raja and daniel pinkerton Meh, I don't care that much.me neither, just liked it to point it out  Smiley Tongue You ba(.....)

coop revive glitch I don't know what you meanwhen you revive someone and you die, and then all players die Oh that, yes that's very annoying.

tournament ticket message  Agreed, the tournament system is BS anyway.

rate of fire 100% agreed, mods shouldn't make a gun kill faster.

smoke bomb works bad Mainly caused by lagg and by Bart(Smiley Tongue) but yes it's annoying. indeed Bart Smiley Tongue Them laggers Smiley Frustrated

flat level design Make a map like highrise but than twice as high! And call it the very very high-rise Smiley Very Happy. Highrise should appear more often btw...totally forgot one of my most important complaints: THE VOTING  SYSTEM, I want to play each map equally often, get rid of voting and make each map show up equally

cornershooting It has been nerfed quite a lot already. In Uncharted 2 it was possible to shoot around a corner so bad that the target could only see a tiny pixel of your gun. I think nerfing it further would bring other issues like stopping your bullets when your NOT corner shooting.I know, so instead of nerfing that, they should make cover more usefull How exactly?

capture trooper I don't care about him; It's just 1 big message to other players and it says: Kill me because I'm too nooby to kill you. it doens't belong in Uncharted, therefore I want it gone, put fitting characters in the game instead

idol disappearing  Rarely happened to me it's a coop issue, it happened to me a few times Oh in Gold rush, yes that happened to me a few times.

no lab mesh maps in custom games And they promised T_T

airfloat glitch True, but they are working on a fix.yeah, they fixed it before and it got easier xD ND can't fix glitches, they only can add death planes, I'll believe it when I see it 

useless propane tanks Yeah they sould be more powerfull. In Uncharted 2 they had the range of a nuclear missle but here they barely have the range of a grenade.

coop revive over grenade throwback glitch However throwback has the priority over most other things revive has an even higher priority. And it should be lowered since there is no point reviving someone sitting on a grenade.

bunnyhopping In Uncharted 2 yes, In Uncharted 3 I always kill bunny hoppers without problems.still annoying enough to complain about if you ask me

aim assist No Idea why this is in in the first place.

microtransactions Agreed.

useless handguns The para outclasses the Micro and the Raffica because it's both good for aiming and blindfire. The raffica should have a damage buff and the Tau is useless too. 3 bullets kill is too much, but 2 bullets kill would make it overpowered.

ragequitting Agreed.

copied map design from single player Not that annoying.it is, therefore the maps are bad, I hate desert village

creepy crawler is useless due to revenge stopping it after a kill Revenge is annoying in ALL ways.Not just for this.

clunky climbing mechanics No problems if you use monkey man. But without that it's a lot worse than in Uncharted 2.

dead body glitch Agreed.

coop treasures Agreed.

unlucky medal in objective modes I knew you were going to say that Smiley Tongue

DLC priority all maps should have an equal chance to appear in my opinion.

removed from game Mostly connection errors.and by party splitting way to often

fleet foot It's kinda tryhard but I can kill them with the M9. But it's super annoying with snipers and the G-mal.

fortune hunters club promises not kept Depends on it. They said all DLC. But that character parts and stuff are no DLC since they are already on the disc.I meant also that they said 4 map packs, 2 of those are copied from UC2 and one is a not so special coop map, the new maps that we do have aren't that good either...  I like them for the nostalgic feeling Smiley Very Happy But yes The Fort shouldn't count.

hardcore mode removed Classic is better in my opinion and they can't make too many playlists as that would shrink the player pool.then put both of them in a playlist and alternate between them, I don't care, just don't remove stuff suddenly from a game

elimination treasures I don't hate them but they just have to remove the TDM treasures from that and make them appear next round again.that's my point

unoriginal lab Some labs are quite unoriginal yes.

no colors What are you talking about? Drake got 5 tints green and brown!

stealth kill camera change I was happy they removed the pull down camera. Too bad they didn't do the same for kick offs, headaches and stealth kills.

tournament bad pointssystem Agreed, if you can't bring a party they can't ask you to always win.

revenge  What I said before.

paid booster ping  Smiley Tongue

leaderboards They are nice but Uncharted 2 had no leaderboards at first and it was more fun back then since there were no tryhards and kill farmers.exactly, leaderboards are stupid

plunder killfarming Agreed.

weapon balancing Weapon INbalancing? yeah that's what I meant Well after the nerf of the G-mal, Fal and Rof M9 I think everything is balanced now. Well I'd rather have rof removed completely. It makes your gun kill faster and so it's always stronger than a normal M9.

party splitting Agreed.

delay when aiming while hanging Totally, trickies are almost impossible because of this.

tournament awards I don't care that much, I got Djinn and the other stuff can rot for all I care. exactly

customization Customization? You mean loadouts? no, characters. I want items that have to do with the theme of the game, and those doesn't include welding helmets or wizard hats...

boring coop shade survival  On Crushing it can be fun but on hard and lower it's boring as (insert negative word here) it's underwhelming for sure, for a mode that costs 6 dollars I expect more

map not loading Isn't this the same as the spinning ring? yeah I lost track of what I had said already and what not xD

team objective kill based modes Agreed.

stat hats Agreed. Welcom to Uncharted RPG.

power plays True, Double Damage is BS and Marked can make a team win with less kills than the other.

matchmaking That doesn't work as it should? the teams are uneven to often, I know we don't have that problem to often because we play in a party, but others have

late joining Yeah, I liked Uncharted 2's system more.

no penalty for quitting Agreed.punish those ragequitters, each quit should be a loss, an unlucky medal for free, add 15 deaths to the leaderboards, but first they should do something about the disconnections...

coop hunter unbalanced Totally.

... and many more I forgot

see above in blue!

See the pink

Message 65 of 200 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
355 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Climbing up the rubble to get to the second floor of Facility (near the villain's chest in Plunder).

Always takes me ten times longer than it should.

Message 66 of 200 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jan 25, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Climbing up the rubble to get to the second floor of Facility (near the villain's chest in Plunder).

Always takes me ten times longer than it should.

If its taking that long....you're doing it wrong. Smiley Indifferent

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 67 of 200 (243 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14510 posts

Jan 25, 2013

The DRAGON sniper.

I lothe it with every fiber of my being. Instant kill weapons do not belong in a loadout selection unless it has other weapons to counter it, which it doesn't.

It seriously belongs as a pick up.

Message 68 of 200 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The DRAGON sniper.

I lothe it with every fiber of my being. Instant kill weapons do not belong in a loadout selection unless it has other weapons to counter it, which it doesn't.

No. In fact its really the only loadout weapon that requires skill as a player to use. Its not an instant kill weapon unless its a headshot, which you deserve as a sniper. There is already a very limited weapon selection available and the Dragon is catering to the sniping fans, although its rarely used should not be taken out of the game.

Even if there are no weapons that can counter it at long range, it suffers at short range (Unless you're a beast sniper) and you are getting blindfired by every player underneath the sun.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 69 of 200 (237 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14510 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

The DRAGON sniper.

No. In fact its really the only loadout weapon that requires skill as a player to use. Its not an instant kill weapon unless its a headshot, which you deserve as a sniper. There is already a very limited weapon selection available and the Dragon is catering to the sniping fans, although its rarely used should not be taken out of the game.

Even if there are no weapons that can counter it at long range, it suffers at short range (Unless you're a beast sniper) and you are getting blindfired by every player underneath the sun.

Skill does not equal power, people confuse that matter somehow all the time.

If you get blindfired while using the dragon your a pretty crappy sniper honestly and need to learn to use the camera.

Plus two quick shots to a rushing player isn't hard at all. providing you know where the little dot is on the screen.

I also never said remove it. It's a power weapon. It's damage module is way out of sync for a loadout weapon, even with the KAL 7.

If skill does equal power you may aswell remove every weapon apart from the KAL-7.

Message 70 of 200 (275 Views)
0 Likes