Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

To be honest i agree that the health should be reduced ju...

Oct 2, 2011

To be honest i agree that the health should be reduced just a little bit.  maybe reduce it by 8-12%.

+============================================================+
Message 11 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sounds amazing already

Oct 2, 2011

I have my code but havent been able to play yet since I'm out of town, but from what everyone is saying sound like U2 when it was perfect. I can't wait until I get to play it tomorrow, but when you were saying people dropping granades and running away. haha i loved doing that those are the best kills.

Message 12 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

I'm enjoying it. I've found I rage at it when either I'm...

Oct 2, 2011

I'm enjoying it. I've found I rage at it when either I'm lagging or someone else is lagging hardcore, because they become a bullet sponge. But once I started getting in all-green games it felt fairly good.

The melee spamming is sorta lame, but what else are you gonna do? If you get in a fistfight animation lock with someone, you can't physically do anything to kill them before you die, so you just exchange blows and double KO -- it's kinda stupid but I just got used to it.

The grenade dropping is kinda lame. It should toss it in a direction instead of just dropping it, so there's at least SOME thought involved. But still, once you get used to it, you just do the same thing so it's just a non-issue.

Message 13 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

I think it should be how it was when the beta ended. Now...

Oct 2, 2011

I think it should be how it was when the beta ended. Now it just feels broken. The guns don't feel nearly as effective as it did in the beta. Which is not good because that will promote firing from the hip and steel fisting the entire time. The G-MAL just feels broken now. Its not as accurate anymore. I still use the G-MAL, because i'm a little better with it than the AK, but at the same time I'm always thinking whats the point. Bring it back to beta settings!

Message 14 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

i'm not playing the promotion now but i don't understand...

Oct 2, 2011

i'm not playing the promotion now but i don't understand why do you complain about the health when we always wanted it to be high. It should be great !

About the grenades i think they were perfect in U2 make them similar to that.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Lionheart_IV
Message 15 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Graphics were bad ? Stop being a fanboy. The fact is Batt...

Oct 2, 2011

Graphics were bad ? Stop being a fanboy. The fact is Battlefield 3 looks beyond amazing graphic wise.

Message 16 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

The TDM feels like random back and forth, and that you sh...

Oct 2, 2011

The TDM feels like random back and forth, and that you should always follow your teammates instead of lone-wolfing it.   It's somehow frustrating.    The opponents are massive bullet sponges right now and the movement feels still awkward and lackadaisical.

Still might be fun if playing plunder or objective modes though, so the focus is less on taking out the other team.

Message 17 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

No surprise here, another CoD player complaining about ho...

Oct 2, 2011

No surprise here, another CoD player complaining about how many bullets it takes to kill someone.  Learn to shoot becuase I, and many others don't have a problem killing people.

Message 18 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

hahaha, I'm going to go ahead and pretend that you didn't...

Oct 2, 2011

chmike14 wrote:

With Battlefield 3 and MW3 coming at pretty much the same time, i think that if the MP stays like this then I'm afraid that people will quickly get tired of this BS and will move on to playing games with multiplayer requiring more skills and strategy. It is too bad because this game really has great potential. 

hahaha, I'm going to go ahead and pretend that you didn't say CoD takes skill.  That is the ultimate casual players game.

Message 19 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2725 posts

This is someone who couldn`t get thirty kills by camping...

Oct 2, 2011

REDXJeenKs3000 wrote:
^I dont understand the hype about BF3 that was trash and the graphics were bad.

This is someone who couldn`t get thirty kills by camping like in CoD. BF3 takes skill and teamwork(not to mention that BF3 makes CoD look like a cartoon realism wise)  

Message 20 of 22 (10 Views)
0 Likes