Highlighted
Aug 17 2012
By: kingj42j First Son 14 posts

taking off 20% less for having a party when using a ticket

3 replies 130 views Edited Aug 17, 2012
I think nd should take off the 20% less for having a party when using a ticket. Its not fair once so ever to have to use a ticket and get put on a team of low levels that cost you the game. when something as big as this is on the line i want my advantage which is my party full of people who are good players as well as having good internet connections so we dont lose a guy mid game and get outnumbered. I really dont see who its hurts to have a party while using a ticket because its not fair to be punished like that i just bought 200 tickets & i dont even want to use any of them untill this changes ASAP. i guess nd did it so people wouldnt camp to get a bunch of kill i really dont know but people are gonna do that anyway. kudos please so we can get this changed immediately
Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3562 posts

Re: taking off 20% less for having a party when using a ticket

Aug 17, 2012
Slightly off topic but don't see how getting kudos is gonna get this resolved. You should encourage people to reply with similar views instead.
Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 17, 2012
i thought getting the kudos is how nd answer back at the en of the month
Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 17, 2012
i thought getting the kudos is how nd answer back at the end of the month but thanks
Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes