Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 28 2012
By: Despur4do Wastelander 820 posts
Offline

re-bought uncharted 2

[ Edited ]
28 replies 326 views Edited Dec 28, 2012

this game is better than uncharted 3 (even the multiplayer), the health feels right, fluid motion, graphics and soundtrack of course.

 

the lower health feels much better to me, in uncharted 3 i ambush someone and unload a face full of load just for them to escape, and come back at me and kill me, on uncharted 2 i ambush someones face with a teeth full of 9mm uzi micro and they are dead as kurt cobain. also none of the wall collision crap either.  also hate u3s high health as mentioned but you combine that with a run button and i really hate it, u2 had no run button which was much better.  U2.. NO NADE THROWBACK? NO PROBLEM! nade throwback sucks and makes nades suck, in u2 a well placed nade gets rewarded.

 

 


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

I put up a thread similar to this one a while back and it got shreaded by un-believers. I agree with you. And I will frequently will play UC2. However, I like the depth of the UC3 multiplayer; customizations, more characters, and loadouts (definately the loadouts). Although I prefer UC2 health, my ideal game would have health somewhere between UC2 levels and UC3 levels. I cannot express to you how much better the UC2 campaign was compared to the UC3 campaign. INEXPRESSABLE!!!! But, overall, I still find, with all of its flaws, UC3 more fun. If nothing else, I'll play UC2 for variety. 

 

EDIT:The multiplayer (of UC2), although simplistic, is VERY FLUID like you said. Everything fits nicely. This is definately lacking in UC3, which is why its such a disappointment. Not that its not good, but it could have been SOOOOO good. If this game was thoroughly "baked" it would have kept my attention for a very long time. I honestly believe it would be the best game available on any console or PC. And it might be anyway. See, I still am an Uncharted fanboy. :smileyvery-happy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

Dec 28, 2012

stayFROST-E wrote:

I put up a thread similar to this one a while back and it got shreaded by un-believers. I agree with you. And I will frequently will play UC2. However, I like the depth of the UC3 multiplayer; customizations, more characters, and loadouts (definately the loadouts). Although I prefer UC2 health, my ideal game would have health somewhere between UC2 levels and UC3 levels. I cannot express to you how much better the UC2 campaign was compared to the UC3 campaign. INEXPRESSABLE!!!! But, overall, I still find, with all of its flaws, UC3 more fun. If nothing else, I'll play UC2 for variety. 

 

EDIT:The multiplayer (of UC2), although simplistic, is VERY FLUID like you said. Everything fits nicely. This is definately lacking in UC3, which is why its such a disappointment. Not that its not good, but it could have been SOOOOO good. If this game was thoroughly "baked" it would have kept my attention for a very long time. I honestly believe it would be the best game available on any console or PC. And it might be anyway. See, I still am a Uncharted fanboy. :smileyvery-happy:


ya thanks, i like u3 as well but it just doesnt feel natural spraying someone in the face with an uzi and taking a whole clip, the guns have more power in uncharted 2 and feels better. i do like the custom things on uncharted 3 but over all i like u2 better which is why i rebought it and gave back u3.


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
9878 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

Dec 28, 2012
Just here for customization and less silent tryhards, bro.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
9878 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

Dec 28, 2012
You know. Since thry took out HC. Sure, people like classic, but I loved HC and so did some others.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (292 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3863 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

Dec 28, 2012
If it wasn't for the spawns, OP grenades and it being 'dead', I would go back to it full time.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (283 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
620 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

Dec 28, 2012

I don't like the health. Instead of an instead death with your micro, on UC3 it gives me a chance to punish with a T-Bolt to the face. Also nades don't suck if they're still getting people kills.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

I don't like the health. Instead of an instead death with your micro, on UC3 it gives me a chance to punish with a T-Bolt to the face. Also nades don't suck if they're still getting people kills.


it should be an instant death upclose, its an UZI! and the tbolt and dragon SUCKS compaired to the dragon on u2. i cant snipe on u3 but i can on u2. sniping on u3 is a joke because of the sprint and high health and low speed of the sniper, anyone can run past them and get close to them, in u2 people actually fear a sniper like it should be.


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
620 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

Dec 28, 2012

Despur4do wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

I don't like the health. Instead of an instead death with your micro, on UC3 it gives me a chance to punish with a T-Bolt to the face. Also nades don't suck if they're still getting people kills.


it should be an instant death upclose, its an UZI! and the tbolt and dragon SUCKS compaired to the dragon on u2. i cant snipe on u3 but i can on u2. sniping on u3 is a joke because of the sprint and high health and low speed of the sniper, anyone can run past them and get close to them, in u2 people actually fear a sniper like it should be.


Dragon on U3 can kill fastest in the right hands. I'm starting to think you're just not that good at U3 if you think that gun is a joke. The only evidence that supports that at the moment, is the aim assist on the U3 dragon that screws it up.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
820 posts
 

Re: re-bought uncharted 2

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

I don't like the health. Instead of an instead death with your micro, on UC3 it gives me a chance to punish with a T-Bolt to the face. Also nades don't suck if they're still getting people kills.


it should be an instant death upclose, its an UZI! and the tbolt and dragon SUCKS compaired to the dragon on u2. i cant snipe on u3 but i can on u2. sniping on u3 is a joke because of the sprint and high health and low speed of the sniper, anyone can run past them and get close to them, in u2 people actually fear a sniper like it should be.


Dragon on U3 can kill fastest in the right hands. I'm starting to think you're just not that good at U3 if you think that gun is a joke. The only evidence that supports that at the moment, is the aim assist on the U3 dragon that screws it up.


u2 sniper lot better, the no scope, the speed, they make me fear them lot more than the joke of a sniper on u3


The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes