Oct 15 2012
By: Redouanfaka Sackboy 469 posts

plz enable join party while matchmaking

2 replies 201 views Edited Oct 15, 2012

seriously why can't we join a party while they are searching for a matchmaking, like if i got to my friend it says ''finding game''

so why no ''join party'' option Smiley Sad ?

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 1 of 3 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6785 posts

Re: plz enable join party while matchmaking

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

Redouanfaka wrote:

seriously why can't we join a party while they are searching for a matchmaking, like if i got to my friend it says ''finding game''

Guess what? This was in the game at the beginning. You could join parties even if they were searching or even in game, but then they had to remove it because it lead to tons of party splitting.

Strangely, there's a person on my friends list who can still do this and will randomly join my party while I'm in a party of five and in a match, and every time it confuses the hell out of me.

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: plz enable join party while matchmaking

Oct 15, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Redouanfaka wrote:

Guess what? This was in the game at the beginning. You could join parties even if they were searching or even in game, but then they had to remove it because it lead to tons of party splitting.

Strangely, there's a person on my friends list who can still do this and will randomly join my party while I'm in a party of five and in a match, and every time it confuses the hell out of me.

How ironic..

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)
0 Likes