Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/12/2010
Offline
249 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 13, 2013

I really want to give you a kudo CAB because I think I really agree with what you have to say.  Unfortunately I can't bring myself to do it for reasons that I think you understand.

 

I would love to take a trip back and time and play Uncharted with summer beta settings, but it really isn't going to happen.  Naughty Dog aren't capable of doing anything right anymore.  I wish that Naughty Dog never split the company.  I wish that Sony didn't have to have the game out before Christmas.  I wish the folks at Naughty Dog weren't so prideful.  It really is too bad.  Uncharted 3 had every chance to be the game that everyonewanted. 

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mrkaizoku
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (213 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:
u guys are retarded if u think i don't know that 2 punctuation does not matter in the forms so shut up 3 im posting a statement don't be the idiot who sez that shet it dosent matter because ur to stupid to read it cause u hate the obvious that most of the community thanks everything's cheap when there losing im not foreign
Fraggnation it gives perks extra health double damage etc ive seen that since ive played against FN players that's worse than all the cheap what ever in uc3 that u FN players talk about u just don't want to found out with out FN u would probably lose every game yea get mad if u want to but you know im right

PS. its cab no 1 should care about rage threads in naughty dog the good players will stay the bad will leave im not trolling im being honest

You're wrong. Punctuation matters, and so does spelling. They allow us to communicate clearly.



 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (182 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013

 

Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences. For example, "woman, without her man, is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of men) and "woman: without her, man is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of women) have greatly different meanings, as do "eats shoots and leaves" (to mean "consumes plant growths") and "eats, shoots and leaves" (to mean "eats firstly, fires a weapon secondly, and leaves the scene thirdly").[1]

The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules. For English usage, see the articles on specific punctuation marks.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (168 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013

Just reading your post I can come to the conclusion.

You lag like ****!

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Just reading your post I can come to the conclusion.

You lag like ****!


Are you talking to me or to the OP?

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Just reading your post I can come to the conclusion.

You lag like ****!


Are you talking to me or to the OP?

 


op

 

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013

Oh, okay! :smileyhappy:

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2406 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013
Wow I didn't know english classes were being offered free here.

Reading the OP isn't hard even with the lack of punctuation's some of you guys are being rude for no reason.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1718 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
Wow I didn't know english classes were being offered free here.

Reading the OP isn't hard even with the lack of punctuation's some of you guys are being rude for no reason.

Well, I think the OP needs to realise that this is a forum. Forums are meant for exchange of ideas and discussions, which involves COMMUNICATION. To have good communication, you need to be clear for everyone to understand. I find it hard to read without proper writing and I think everyone here should at least make a minimal effort to make whatever they're writing clear and easy to understand.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (120 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2406 posts
 

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013
So he didn't use punctuation's okay fine.

Does it mean everyone needed to come in here & be pricks ??

This is a forum open to everyone from all the across the world not everyone's first language is english.

Lastly it was a simple paragraph you guys are acting like he typed a 2 page essay without a single punctuation & paragraphs, I read it with ease.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes