Welcoming Committee
14380 posts

Re: im gonna be the guy who points this out because its pretty obvious

Feb 14, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:

we need to go back to the beta settings on tech fixes i mean we didnt have really any problems then every gun had a way to defeat the other it really matters on skill shot some of the rage threads are people who ether just got the game or have skill whats so ever i mean it does take skill now a days but i mean look at what the communitys done rage threads of whatever have caused what uc3 is to day look at the fal and the gmal both guns could whoop the other stand off kal vs micro m9 vs ak ive seen pro akers beat the m9ers in 1v1 combat the fact that guns and pretty much every thing that has been buffed or nerfed made this game so uneven i know u wont admit it but u know its true and yes i will admit the tau needed the buff every 1 did idk why the kal isnt at single player speed and why RoF isnt the kal speed of to day but seriously u remember those times when we didnt see many rage threads plus we both know every 1 has atleast 1 tryhard load out ill i admit it have 1 to deal with laggers or tryhards them selves and agian u may not agree with me but we both know its true and noob tactics are just noob to certian players ur tactics ur tactic get over it u shouldnt care ppl

P.S. this is cab signing off for today

Even though that was hard to read, as soon as I saw beta settings I decided to suffer it out.

You are right. but you should probably try spacing it out a bit more.

Message 21 of 24 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
So he didn't use punctuation's okay fine.

Does it mean everyone needed to come in here & be pricks ??

This is a forum open to everyone from all the across the world not everyone's first language is english.

Lastly it was a simple paragraph you guys are acting like he typed a 2 page essay without a single punctuation & paragraphs, I read it with ease.

I find it annoying that some people live in English-speaking countries and yet, they seem to be so lazy (bad grammar/spelling, SMS speak, no punctuation etc). I guess I'll have to blame the education system.

Anyway, the point is that nobody likes laziness and if you want to be taken seriously, then you have to put some effort in your posts, so that they will look presentable at least. Trust me, even people from non-English speaking countries can do that... so, there's no excuse.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 22 of 24 (215 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

This is a forum open to everyone from all the across the world not everyone's first language is english.

Lastly it was a simple paragraph you guys are acting like he typed a 2 page essay without a single punctuation & paragraphs, I read it with ease.

I find it annoying that some people live in English-speaking countries and yet, they seem to be so lazy (bad grammar/spelling, SMS speak, no punctuation etc). I guess I'll have to blame the education system.

Anyway, the point is that nobody likes laziness and if you want to be taken seriously, then you have to put some effort in your posts, so that they will look presentable at least. Trust me, even people from non-English speaking countries can do that... so, there's no excuse.

I completely agree! Also, it's pretty obvious that the OP's first language IS English, so he has no excuse.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 23 of 24 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Or he must be young, I remember back when I was  13-15 I used to type so terrible

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 24 of 24 (168 Views)
0 Likes