I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Re: *iG+* Who else liked the old name? We did.

Mar 17, 2012

My guess is that little of the negative feedback is directly coming from the fact that you may or may not be spamming the forums with your IcE+ threads. I think the negativity from anyone who has ever been in the clan has been over sniperslings poor leadership and the excess drama.

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 21 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
858 posts

Mar 17, 2012

Keshekki wrote:

My guess is that little of the negative feedback is directly coming from the fact that you may or may not be spamming the forums with your IcE+ threads. I think the negativity from anyone who has ever been in the clan has been over sniperslings poor leadership and the excess drama.

Keshekki, there is a reason why we had 3 main forum thread.

As, ryu stated.

We are serious in this business. Even if we don't succeed, we won't give up.

Even if everyone on this forum came onto this thread, and said some negative troll post to us,

I STILL wouldn't give up.

We will keep fighting until the end.
and that's what makes iG, iG.

I'm tired of many people cming and saying, SPAM to clans that just want positive feedback for the clan to get better. It'll only cause trouble if people say bad, mean things to the clan. The clan will improve if you compliment them on things that they are doing right. If they aren't doing anything right, GIVE THEM ADVICE.

Not point out the all the things that they are doing wrong.

As I said, we will not give up.

As, I, SniperSling, am the leader of this clan, and I INTEND to make it a special one.

The decisions are made by me, and only me. Everyone else only influences my decision. As they should.

But, I will not focus on trollers. I will ONLY, AND ONLY try to make this clan better as a whole.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - SniperSling
Message 22 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Mar 17, 2012

nice post sniper...don't tell people they are a bad leader, a bad clan, stupid ideas etc....as a community, we should be giving each other advice, thats what the forums are for, to give advice to people to make them better people all round...not turn up in gangs to harrass perfectly nice people, people "liking" post's to show there agreement as part of a bigger group.....feeling strength in numbers....voting the page down because you don't agree with creating another (the 3rd in 3 months) thread is childish....voting the clan down for things like that, without giving any advice onto how they could better it, shows that you are no better yourself IMO

if you give critisism, you should be able to give some form of advice with it, otherwise...its just flaming

Message 23 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Mar 17, 2012

GUYS! LISTEN! we created 3 threads at important moments in the clan lifespan, we don't want the old thread because certain people ruined it....this will be the thread for a long time we hope, but due to people like you guys we have to move threads because nobody likes the comments....

sick of seeing IcE+ iG+? honestly? is it really that hard to avoid a thread completely? i see many threads i don't like, want to know what i do? i pass it by.....thats what you guys should start doing, grow up, stop being so childish....i tried to be calm about this, but it doesn't seem to be working does it....

Message 24 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

Mar 17, 2012

People survive tons of fal and Gmal threads but not some clans thread.

Message 25 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Mar 17, 2012

K, I really don't care about you 'spamming' the forums. I really don't think you are spamming the forums.

What I do care about is something I just realized you and your clan did on FN. I saw that the H@rdies (I am not removing the name) have a 65.45% positive rating. I know those guys, and they are REALLY nice, so I wondered "Who in the world would have given them a bad rating?!"

Who else. Joao, Ryu, Sniper, FromTheDutch, and Lars all rated the clan. Hmmm....

SERIOUSLY!?

Message 26 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Mar 17, 2012

Keshekki wrote:

K, I really don't care about you 'spamming' the forums. I really don't think you are spamming the forums.

What I do care about is something I just realized you and your clan did on FN. I saw that the H@rdies (I am not removing the name) have a 65.45% positive rating. I know those guys, and they are REALLY nice, so I wondered "Who in the world would have given them a bad rating?!"

Who else. Joao, Ryu, Sniper, FromTheDutch, and Lars all rated the clan. Hmmm....

SERIOUSLY!?

Do you want to know why they rated the clan down? It's because MH tried to takeover IcE+ (Or whatever you are now) just like Heezy did to Mr$.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 27 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
830 posts

Mar 17, 2012

*moved*

Guys, please! 

The forums are here for everyone to use as they wish as long as it is within the Rules of Conduct

If a group wishes to draw attention to their clan, then so be it. 

As long as the Clan recruiters understand not to overdo it by creating duplicate threads, then there's no problem.

Cool?

-MS

Photobucket

Message 28 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Mar 17, 2012

thanks MistaSpin, we have only created a new thread and have disowned the old one due to certain reasons which alot of people seem to know about...

so, if anybody does want to join us, come play with us for a bit, we will welcome you and you will see we are a good bunch of people

Message 29 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Mar 18, 2012

They are a good bunch of people. I now understand the situation, so I wanna give a free bump because I was being a jerk earlier. Sorry.

Message 30 of 35 (43 Views)
0 Likes