Last Guardian
10255 posts

Re: how do i get better

Jan 29, 2013

bunshing wrote:
2mins from 7 min? 1min 36 i'll say exacty Smiley Tongue

:l

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 18 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Smiley Sad

and last thing creator of this topic:
get some friends, good friends.. it will help a lot. Because everyone have a technique they master. You'll learn a lot from them.

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 12 of 18 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Jan 29, 2013

bunshing wrote:
Smiley Sad

and last thing creator of this topic:
get some friends, good friends.. it will help a lot. Because everyone have a technique they master. You'll learn a lot from them.

If you're desperate? Get really good laggy friends. They'll win the games for you while you lag quielty somewhere.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 18 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 29, 2013
i was more talking about coop.. xD

but seriously play both mode at the time. Competitive increased my skill in coop and coop make me a better player in competitive.

But competitive are too laggy now..

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 14 of 18 (233 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Well, I can tell you what I did to become good at the game. Maybe that'll help. 

1) I played Uncharted 2 alot, so I came into Uncharted 3 already knowing how to play. (Even though it's different.) But it's the same concept. But you might not want to play Uncharted 2 because the only people left on that game, are extremly skilled veterans. Lol. 

2) I started off playing free for all. Why free for all? Because it's you, against everyone else. & because of that, you can't blame your team for losing, come up with excuses....etc. It's all about how well you can do, alone. Once you've learned how to be good at free for all, then you'll learn how to play as a team. 

3) Map Knowledge. You pretty much will want to go into a few custom games, & then run around all the maps if you have time. So you'll be somewhat familiar with them. (Remember, you're playing against people who already know them, & you dont) Figure out where the "hotspots" are on each map. &, instead of running straight into those hotspots, like most noobs do, navigate around them, & kill those that are drawn to those hotspots. 

4) Learn how to play offensively, & defensively. When setting up your classes, you want to have both classes for both situations. When people are campy, spamming, rushing, noobs, or whatever. Have a class for those situations. 

5) Strafing while you are shooting is something that I do in almost EVERY gun fight. It helps you to avoid bullets. Harder for your enemy, to lock onto you. (Strafing is side stepping, either left, or right, while shooting) Now, if you use a booster, called Fleet Foot, it will help you strafe even faster. (Alot of people use it) But some people believe that it's "cheap" to use it. But, that's typically people who are trying to prove something to someone. ME on the other hand, I'll use it. Because it helps counter ALOT of things. (things like other strafers, or people who run at you blindfiring, aka hipfiring)

6) Rolling. You roll with the Circle button. You use it when you are trying to avoid someone punching/melee-ing you. Or, if you are simply just trying to avoiid bullets. (rolling is more effective than you trying to jump out of the way when someone is trying to melee/punch you)

7) Have fun. Don't get too **bleep** off when you are doing bad. Because when you get **bleep**, you find excuses for everything. And you end up doing even worse. Don't forget, it's just a game. 

8) I won't tell you what guns to use, because you want to find that out on your own. Because everyone has a different playstyle. But DO NOT use a KAL 7 and just blindfire with it. It's the worst thing you can do to someone. And people will hate you for it. LOL. (Luckily it was patched. Blindfiring with that thing used to be a pain big time. lLOL)

9) Practice playing against people that are BETTER than you. (in custom games) Not on the same level, not WORSE, but better than you. You will learn so much from them. That's what I did. I play with guys like PatriotWarrior, GMRcris, Amenrael, MikeGloria, and they are amazing. And I learned so much from them. Lol, they would probably destroy me though. 

10) If you play solo, you are probably going to lose alot. Because I typically get put against full partys of really good players. And I always play solo. So I get destroyed. So try to roll with a full party, or at least two peple. 

Keep in mind, these are some things that I do/did. So it may or may not work for you. I dont want to write an entire novel, but hopefully, it'll help you out. 

Message 15 of 18 (217 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

I also played Uncharted 2 Alot i played Multi-player for 450 Hours Combined between co-op and yeah i got 22,000 Competitive kills

Message 16 of 18 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Jan 29, 2013
@iCloudInfinty, didn't you used to play with BG before he broke his disk.
Message 17 of 18 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Yeah I did use to play with BrokenGamezHD haha. But he actually has another copy of Uncharted 3. But he rarely plays it. It was usually me, him and AmenRael

Message 18 of 18 (151 Views)
0 Likes