Aug 26 2012
By: saian24 Splicer 68 posts

help please I never DLC in public Co-op arena ...

[ Edited ]
5 replies 199 views Edited Aug 26, 2012

I never fall on the DLC Flash back 1 and F2 since 1.13 .. in search in part public I never of DLC.. I'm exhausted , My profile DLC is "ON" but unfortunately it does not work ...

I removed the maj 1.14 is deleted ... while I delete contents additional DLC I downloaded to new is unsuccessfully...

I F1 and F2 but I board not the last pack of card 9.99 euro , there is a locking with the last pack DLC to 9.99 Euro, of friends are in the same situation as me...

some have the map of card DLC F1 or f2 with the last DLC card worth 9.99 euro,they have the DLC in search part , it's advantage of last pack card for play to DLC it makes sense in your opinion??

my question I have to buy the last pack dlc card in order to play all DLC??

thank you understand me lol  sorry for my english....

Message 1 of 6 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Re: help please I never DLC in public Co-op arena ...

Aug 26, 2012

Is this the leader board leader for Co op Arena here?  Interesting. 

I think that you are asking if you need all of the DLC map packs in order to have any or all of them show up for voting in public match making. 

I can tell you that I have ALL of the Map packs, and even then I will only occasionally see maps from FBMP # 1 and 2 in Public match making.  They do come up, but not frequently. 

As to whether you must have ALL map packs to play the DLC, I'm not sure, but it would not surprise me.  Maybe someone like AliMakiaveli, DAG, or JD-- would know. 

Message 2 of 6 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Right now the weight is on The last map pack ( DD map pack) so that has te largest chance of coming up in matchmaking.

Soon they will change the rotation to FB#1 and you willl be able to play those maps Smiley Happy

Hope this helped Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 26, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Right now the weight is on The last map pack ( DD map pack) so that has te largest chance of coming up in matchmaking.

Soon they will change the rotation to FB#1 and you willl be able to play those maps Smiley Happy

Hope this helped Smiley Very Happy

This. The DDMP has priority right now, so if you don't have it you won't be in the DLC pool. 

Message 4 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

@ Sleaze 

yes it's me, I spend no on the forum often only when I encounter problem or just out of curiosity
so that my card works I put a person leader  who to all the DLC otherwise its not work , or I play from personalized

even in death match is objective never DLC -_- I have no other solution I'll buy the last map pack  Smiley Sad  .. .

Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Buying the map pack is the best solution unfortunately Smiley Sad

Otherwise you just have to wait until the map weight changes to FB 1 and them FB 2

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes