First Son
3 posts

Re: anyone else not getting dlc maps at all?

Jul 6, 2012

Im not getting them either. Ive been on sony ps3 support 3 times. They say its something to do Naught dog sofeware issue.

Contact naughty dog and let them know. I did yesterday.

Scott

Message 11 of 161 (549 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Jul 6, 2012

lEvilDeadl wrote:

1. This glitch is exclusive to parties.  I don't know how or why but Naughty Dog needs to fix it ASAP.

This is my current theory.   I looked back in my history, and the times I partied, even with one guy, we only had basic maps, but solo in Plunder I get DLC out the wazzoo.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 12 of 161 (548 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Jul 6, 2012

I haven't played in a DLC map since the LiveUpdate .59 came out. It's really pis$ing me off now.  And matchmaking is full of noobs nowadays.

They see me laggin', they hatin'.
Message 13 of 161 (546 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Jul 6, 2012
I've been getting loads of dlc, specially sanctuary..
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - miloandtheminors
Message 14 of 161 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 6, 2012
I just went to facebook and posted on their wall about this mess, hopefully they see it there. This is very annoying and it should not be happening. First I rarely see the maps, now I don't see them at all. This is my last map pack I'am buying from ND.
~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 15 of 161 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Jul 6, 2012

I've been playing heaps on the dlc maps, although this was on co-op arena. I don't play competitive modes.

Message 16 of 161 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2012

Yep, had this problem last night.  I had DLC toggled on, but my party kept being put in the non-DLC player pool. 

Has anyone tweeted ND about this problem?  Since I don't think I have seen a ND employee post on the new forums yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 161 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Jul 6, 2012

Derflinger wrote:

Yep, had this problem last night.  I had DLC toggled on, but my party kept being put in the non-DLC player pool. 

Has anyone tweeted ND the about this problem?  Since I don't think I have seen a ND employee post on the new forums yet.

Tweet them?  If that's what it takes to gt them to see an issue, rather than the official ND forum in the SONY community, then all hope is lost.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 18 of 161 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Jul 6, 2012

scootgar wrote:

Derflinger wrote:

Has anyone tweeted ND the about this problem?  Since I don't think I have seen a ND employee post on the new forums yet.

Tweet them?  If that's what it takes to gt them to see an issue, rather than the official ND forum in the SONY community, then all hope is lost.

I agree, but it just seems that they have been ignoring the forums since the move. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 161 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Jul 6, 2012

renatabls wrote:

lEvilDeadl wrote:

For some reason everybody is in one big player pool right now

Does that mean less lag? Smiley Happy

I was hoping, but no, the lag has actually gotten worse, with people shooting me through buildings! Not walls , buildings! 

@ OP, Yh **bleep**? I actually lucked out in joining some temple games and train wreck, but thats it.

Message 20 of 161 (463 Views)