Feb 03 2013
By: CrazyEmotions Lombax Warrior 225 posts

does anyone wanna party up for tdm? :/

2 replies 218 views Edited Feb 3, 2013
i honestly tried several times to play solo, but the way people play this game aggravates me. People in this game are brain dead or something, they act like it's the hardest game ever which is obviously not. i understand if your 'new' to this game you're not gonna do that good, but 1-13, 2-10, 0-11? like c'mon. -_- so all i'm asking is someone who isn't brain dead or is new to the game please add me. i'm tired of having noobs in my team. you don't have to be ridicously good, but please don't be really bad. thanks. Smiley Happy xoxo
Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2379 posts

Re: does anyone wanna party up for tdm? :/

Feb 3, 2013

CrazyEmotions wrote:
i honestly tried several times to play solo, but the way people play this game aggravates me. People in this game are brain dead or something, they act like it's the hardest game ever which is obviously not. i understand if your 'new' to this game you're not gonna do that good, but 1-13, 2-10, 0-11? like c'mon. -_- so all i'm asking is someone who isn't brain dead or is new to the game please add me. i'm tired of having noobs in my team. you don't have to be ridicously good, but please don't be really bad. thanks. Smiley Happy xoxo

Even when both teams got low levels the low levels on your team seem to suck at life while the low levels of the other teams are very good players for their levels.

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: does anyone wanna party up for tdm? :/

Feb 4, 2013
I'll add u. I played with u b4 and appeared to be cool and am always up 4 tdm.
P.S. i don't think I'm "really bad"
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)
0 Likes