Survivor
2305 posts

Re: does anyone else think this game is to the point where it's unplayable now?

Feb 12, 2013

CrazyEmotions wrote:
i'm so tired of forgein people beating me in this **bleep** game all because they have their best friend 'LAG' and use cheap tastics that get them bs kills. has anyone else experience this? i really can't stand this anymore. i'm thinking of just playing black ops 2 more, but god that game feels like a chore playing, it's so **bleep** boring.

Uncharted and CoD aren't the only games out there....

Having a varitey of games to play will keep everything from getting stale. Smiley Indifferent

Message 31 of 48 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 12, 2013
i know, but there's not that much of video games i'm aware of. i already pre order the last of us & tomb raider, but have to wait for a while. :/
Message 32 of 48 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Feb 12, 2013

CrazyEmotions wrote:
i know, but there's not that much of video games i'm aware of. i already pre order the last of us & tomb raider, but have to wait for a while. :/

Ahh, I see. Well, you should try looking up stuff. There's plenty of good games this gen I could name off to fill your backlog.

Message 33 of 48 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Just play different games. Go out and buy a 3 or 12 month PS+ membership and get some Trophies. I tend to have a lot more fun playing offline games than online games due to less BS.

zc

Also have another 20 games on my HDD that are various genres. Don't just stick to FPS's and TPS's. Try out RPG's, Platformers, etc.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 34 of 48 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Feb 12, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

Just play different games. Go out and buy a 3 or 12 month PS+ membership and get some Trophies. I tend to have a lot more fun playing offline games than online games due to less BS.

zc

Also have another 20 games on my HDD that are various genres. Don't just stick to FPS's and TPS's. Try out RPG's, Platformers, etc.

Lol, one PS Vita game. And it's Uncharted. Smiley LOL

Message 35 of 48 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 12, 2013

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

zc

No point in buying Vita games. That's what PS+ is for, lol.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 36 of 48 (277 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 12, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

zc

I love buying those small cases. It's easier to brag about having games that way.
 Hey, you got LBP Vita?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 37 of 48 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

zc

I love buying those small cases. It's easier to brag about having games that way.
 Hey, you got LBP Vita?

Bragging about video games? Smiley Indifferent I have better things to do in my life.

I've only bought 2 retail Vita games (Uncharted & Rayman). I have a lot more thanks to PS+, though.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 38 of 48 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I got gamer friends, so my form of socializing is bragging about getting a game fresh.

Got Retro City Rampage then?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 39 of 48 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
849 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Asraik wrote:

There is always something to do even if it doesn't relate to Uncharted 3. You could go for a platinum in a game, get trophies or just try something new. Even in Uncharted 3 you can test yourself, maybe you haven't got that Overseer trophy yet? Have you gotten your Co-op star yet? Perhaps even you want 8,000 NPC kills in total in Co-op games. There are tons you can do in this game or another that doesn't involve competitive play (you still have the option to play this game at anytime or to try to acheive something in competitive.) Trophies or acheivments (even if on another system) is a great way to pass some time when you are bored or you want to try something new. I recently have been playing Survival on Left 4 Dead (first time playing it really) and I can say it is a blast. I've met new people, had fun and done some incredible things that made me happy. Even better then getting an achievment or doing something spectacular? Sharing it with people.

Sometimes you're just playing the wrong mode of a game, or even need something new to get you interested again. Sometimes a break is healthy, you could even try Uncharted 2 (maybe the campaign or the UC3 campaign again.) Try going through the entire Uncharted 2/3 campaign on Crushing without dying once. The PS3 has a lot of games and you can do a lot with it outside of gaming. Why not create a chat room, just to talk with friends (on mic.) You don't need a webcam to do so. You can do a lot, just think of something that makes you happy and do it. There is no law stating you can only play Uncharted 3 on PS3 or one game at a time.

Well said.

Competitive can be tough to enjoy these days....LAG has really gotten bad.  I mean, yesterday I was playing DM and saw somebody just standing there.  So I start shooting at them landing my shots on target.....They then proceed to take aim and start shooting at me while I'm still shooting at them....and we both die after I never even thought I was getting shot at.....

Picture perfect definition of lag.  Just one example of many such cases that seem to be happening lately.    

However, there is still stuff to do with the game.  I never did the single player game on crushing so have been working through that.  It was so long ag othat I finished the single player that it feels like a brand new game.

And I enjoy playing COOP.  Generally just good, fun games and usually don't notice too much lag....And computer guys usually don't run at you, blind firing and rolling like crazy Smiley Happy

I also have been thinking  about messing around again with U2 online.  I'd probably get destroyed now though after being use to U3 health.

Message 40 of 48 (215 Views)