Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: does anyone else think this game is to the point where it's unplayable now?

Feb 10, 2013
I have not been playing this game much lately. I've been playing The Hitman HD Trilogy (3 out of 4 of the old Hitman games remade for PS3). If I want to play online, I play Battlefield. I'm tired of Uncharted for now.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 11 of 48 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5616 posts

Feb 10, 2013

of course. The only mode worth playing is The Lab.

Message 12 of 48 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Feb 10, 2013
The current lab is annoying. Mostmesh maps are fun though.

I return to U3 constantly, but it really does get realllly annoying to play now. Black ops 2 can get boring, but quickscoping every1 in sight can be fun for a while until u notice how easy u can be killed since u raise ur sniper up real slow.

Its extremely annoying trying to aim when everybody blindfires every gun and power weapon for cheap kills. Heck, the tryhards are blindfiring faaar more than the newbies now since its easier to get kills that way.

Party if laggy blindfiring foreigners = automatic loss -_-
Message 13 of 48 (453 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 10, 2013
especially in bo2 when you put like 50 millions bullets in them, but they don't die so they turn around and kill you in 3 bullets lololol:L
Message 14 of 48 (444 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Lol ^^
I noticed a fast connection can really help u out tons in black ops 2. Laggers really have a hard time there, so thats a plus for me. Everything seems to move much smoother and ur bullets land first compared to them, even with the dreadfully slow dsr50 which takes around half a second to raise up. When friends/gf use wifi, quickscoping is out of the question cuz it slows down my connection.

A good connection in U3 is a curse as many know. U die fast, endless hitmarkers, and get killed by distant punches and grenades. Laggers here have high health and kill u so fast u never get a fair chance to properly defend urself. Laggers should never have the advantage
Message 15 of 48 (429 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 10, 2013
i know seriously? uncharted 3 is so corrupted. -_-
Message 16 of 48 (434 Views)
Sackboy
403 posts

Feb 10, 2013
It's getting worse for me definitely, I imagine as the player pool decreases, I've been playing TO pretty much nonstop for about the last month so I can finally get the hold the line trophy, but over the last three or four days I've definitely quit out of way more matches than I've completed, its always been rare to find a match without at least one obvious lagger, but now I'm getting like three or four , and then there really is no point in playing, im also coming up against the same names over and over, lagging their **bleep** off, so annoying. Five more none shall pass medals to go then I won't have to play anymore yippee. I'm then only missing the coop trophys, if anyone eants to help feel free to add me, once i am at 100 % I reckon I'll stop playing.
Message 17 of 48 (372 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

There is always something to do even if it doesn't relate to Uncharted 3. You could go for a platinum in a game, get trophies or just try something new. Even in Uncharted 3 you can test yourself, maybe you haven't got that Overseer trophy yet? Have you gotten your Co-op star yet? Perhaps even you want 8,000 NPC kills in total in Co-op games. There are tons you can do in this game or another that doesn't involve competitive play (you still have the option to play this game at anytime or to try to acheive something in competitive.) Trophies or acheivments (even if on another system) is a great way to pass some time when you are bored or you want to try something new. I recently have been playing Survival on Left 4 Dead (first time playing it really) and I can say it is a blast. I've met new people, had fun and done some incredible things that made me happy. Even better then getting an achievment or doing something spectacular? Sharing it with people.

Sometimes you're just playing the wrong mode of a game, or even need something new to get you interested again. Sometimes a break is healthy, you could even try Uncharted 2 (maybe the campaign or the UC3 campaign again.) Try going through the entire Uncharted 2/3 campaign on Crushing without dying once. The PS3 has a lot of games and you can do a lot with it outside of gaming. Why not create a chat room, just to talk with friends (on mic.) You don't need a webcam to do so. You can do a lot, just think of something that makes you happy and do it. There is no law stating you can only play Uncharted 3 on PS3 or one game at a time.

Message 18 of 48 (355 Views)
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
It's getting worse for me definitely, I imagine as the player pool decreases, I've been playing TO pretty much nonstop for about the last month so I can finally get the hold the line trophy, but over the last three or four days I've definitely quit out of way more matches than I've completed, its always been rare to find a match without at least one obvious lagger, but now I'm getting like three or four , and then there really is no point in playing, im also coming up against the same names over and over, lagging their **bleep** off, so annoying. Five more none shall pass medals to go then I won't have to play anymore yippee. I'm then only missing the coop trophys, if anyone eants to help feel free to add me, once i am at 100 % I reckon I'll stop playing.

I seem to be really lucky, I never have problems with lagg. Of course a little delay now and then is always there but I don't meet true obvious laggers often. I'd say 1-3 in a week or so.

Message 19 of 48 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

CoD is full of n00bs. going high in KDR every game isn't even fun... Lol

Well.. It may be fun if the game felt good, something feels so wrong about that game and I don't even know what. I just don't enjoy it at all despite owning everyone I come across.

Most the time I do the same on the first Black Ops too.. and I actually don't feel bored like I do in Black Ops 2.. So yeah.. Something is just wrong with 2.

I think it's the Bouncing Betty kills and Shock Charges and whatever I keep using.. The kills are just non rewarding. Even the weapons kill just as fast as they did in MW3.. haha.. Nothing is rewarding.

I know I like low Health.. That is too low though.

As for Uncharted... Meh.. The matchmaking is broken, the entire game is broken, at this point I've given up on everything...

See laggers: Leave...

Screw my WLR, It's gonna get screwed by ND's technical glitches anyway.

Is there a special reason why you write "noobs" the way that you do?

Yes, there is, it's how we always used it on Quake, it's how I've always seen it used elsewhere too. never seen anyone use two o's, it's rather common that i'll just mash the 0 button now instead due to force of habit.

Message 20 of 48 (306 Views)
0 Likes