I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: does anyone else think this game is to the point where it's unplayable now?

Feb 12, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I feel ya. I doubt CoD will fill the void Uncharted leaves. Its just not fun enough. The community over there is 90% **bleep**. The games get boring.

Yeah their community is terrible. I thought I had seen racist people before, but man, nothing compares to the junk you deal with there. I'm embarrased to be human. I left my mic on for like 2 seconds to see people's reactions to my trickshot (yes I'm one of THOSE players Smiley Tongue ) and danggg lol.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 41 of 48 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Feb 12, 2013

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Just play different games. Go out and buy a 3 or 12 month PS+ membership and get some Trophies. I tend to have a lot more fun playing offline games than online games due to less BS.

zc

Also have another 20 games on my HDD that are various genres. Don't just stick to FPS's and TPS's. Try out RPG's, Platformers, etc.

Lol, one PS Vita game. And it's Uncharted. Smiley LOL

Bought it when I got the Vita so I'd have a game to play. Also have Unit 13 (Bought it for $12 when PS+ had a sale), Sound Shapes and Motorstorm RC when it was offered for free. Here's the Vita games.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 42 of 48 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

I actually had fun playing Uncharted 3 today.  I'm going to repeat that.  I had fun playing Uncharted 3 today.  I realized that having all of the DLC maps was forcing me into a narrower pool of players with likely worse connections, so I decided that I would turn DLC matchmaking OFF.  To my surprise,  I encountered nearly no obvious or game-breaking lag ALL DAY LONG.  It almost felt as if I had been playing a different game.  Lag is the most frustrating of all of Uncharted 3's problems because it casts a blinding light on all of the game's other flaws. 

So perhaps some of you fine folks should try turning off DLC.  I know it hurts because you paid good money to play those maps, but I guess that's the price we 'super fans' have to pay.  I know turning off DLC made my time with the game ten fold better than it has been in the last two weeks.  I wish that Naughty Dog would just go ahead and make all the DLC maps free.  I know that other Fortune Hunter's Club members aren't too keen on this idea, but it is an easy change that Naughty Dog can do that will actually help the game.  They could give Fortune Hunter's Club members a unique character skin, and I would be okay.  Especially if said skin was Wetsuit Elena. 

I actually started out my day playing Uncharted 2's multiplayer, and once I turned off DLC matchmaking I didn't struggle to find games and most of them weren't very laggy, certainly for a game as 'old' as Uncharted 2.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mrkaizoku
Message 43 of 48 (243 Views)
Wastelander
835 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Honestly,

I've tried to grown accustomed to the lag but at some points, its ridiclous. Especially one time where I was pulled all the way from the floor in Facility up to a guy and was stealth killed. 

I never play solo anymore, I thought FFA would be fun but nooo, thats even worse, I can't even think about it on DLC. 

And my thoughts, the M9 feels like it became the M4 of Uncharted 3. (M4 SOPMOD in MGO 2.. Smiley Sad )

and that almost everyone will use it at one point. I love sniping and I do a good job at it but things like these make me frown and wish that I still had MGO when it was still up. (minus all the glitchers and laggers on purpose.) Smiley Frustrated

Great game
Message 44 of 48 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 13, 2013

mrkaizoku wrote:

I actually had fun playing Uncharted 3 today.  I'm going to repeat that.  I had fun playing Uncharted 3 today.  I realized that having all of the DLC maps was forcing me into a narrower pool of players with likely worse connections, so I decided that I would turn DLC matchmaking OFF.  To my surprise,  I encountered nearly no obvious or game-breaking lag ALL DAY LONG.  It almost felt as if I had been playing a different game.  Lag is the most frustrating of all of Uncharted 3's problems because it casts a blinding light on all of the game's other flaws. 

So perhaps some of you fine folks should try turning off DLC.  I know it hurts because you paid good money to play those maps, but I guess that's the price we 'super fans' have to pay.  I know turning off DLC made my time with the game ten fold better than it has been in the last two weeks.  I wish that Naughty Dog would just go ahead and make all the DLC maps free.  I know that other Fortune Hunter's Club members aren't too keen on this idea, but it is an easy change that Naughty Dog can do that will actually help the game.  They could give Fortune Hunter's Club members a unique character skin, and I would be okay.  Especially if said skin was Wetsuit Elena. 

I actually started out my day playing Uncharted 2's multiplayer, and once I turned off DLC matchmaking I didn't struggle to find games and most of them weren't very laggy, certainly for a game as 'old' as Uncharted 2.

I've been a FHC member since day 1 and I support your idea. Smiley Happy

Only selfish idiots don't understand what it takes to reduce lag.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 45 of 48 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
3412 posts

Feb 13, 2013
@MrKaizoku - I've been saying this for ages Naughty Dog should really drop the price on DLC its ridiculously overpriced at this stage in the game's life cycle, buying all the DLC Map Packs + Co-op Fort + the **bleep** child ( Shade Survival) = basically the price of a brand new game.

Drop the price of Map Packs to $2.99 each or at least give them away for free for a day or two or maybe a weekend similar to what happened with UC2.

Since I mostly play in parties for custom games DLC is useless to me since there is always someone who doesn't have all the DLC -_-'

This is help with the fragmentation problem in the player pool & as Tap said less lag it's a win <-> win situation for the players & Naughty Dog.

And also the game isn't as broken as we make it out to be a lot of that comes from frustration it's still my fave MP game on PS3 Smiley Very Happy
Message 46 of 48 (205 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Feb 13, 2013

CrazyEmotions wrote:
i'm so tired of forgein people beating me in this **bleep** game all because they have their best friend 'LAG' and use cheap tastics that get them bs kills. has anyone else experience this? i really can't stand this anymore. i'm thinking of just playing black ops 2 more, but god that game feels like a chore playing, it's so **bleep** boring.

Can we play again when I get back home? I've missed my almost best friend. D;

Message 47 of 48 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 14, 2013
do you want to play right now? Smiley Tongue i haven't been on for a couple of days!xx
Message 48 of 48 (168 Views)
0 Likes