Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: does anyone else think this game is to the point where it's unplayable now?

Feb 11, 2013
please go play Res/killzone 3, Gotham city imp, or starhawk.

Then come back and tell me this game is unplayable, because it is far from it.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 21 of 48 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Feb 11, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
I feel you on that I just played Plunder against a party filled with Asian folks & I kid you not I got killed with 2 pop from an M9, they had triple health it seems because this one kid was standing still & I had to empty 2 clips to kill him.

And is it me or does this glitch when you get killed by a grenade when you spawn happening more often than usual.

ND better pull off some huge technical fixes in this so called "HUGE" patch because this game is in the toilet right now & if they think F2P will help bring in new players they are stupid since like most of the GOTY noobs they will leave after a week or 2.

Smiley Very Happy Im not the only one !!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

Message 22 of 48 (386 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I've basically given up on this game. I'll play a bit once 1.17 releases. Otherwise, I'll only play it for Naughty Paws and Labs.

Message 23 of 48 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Feb 11, 2013
The game is broken, but for some reason, still fun. This past week, I've had people kill me with blindfire at mid-range, had a party of mexican scrubs preform magic tricks, (not saying all Mexicans are scrubs, just the ones I met yesterday), had people melee me in areas I hadn't even gone, had a party of Snipers shoot me through walls with a three second delay, (I was happy they at least aimed) had grenades kill me that were 20 meters away, had a game with a laggy host and every player was getting the white plug at different times during the match... And I have to say, I was laughing every time, it's not that I'm happy at what has happened to this game, but anyone who honestly thinks this game is competitive or requires skill, HAS to be a comedian. To be "good" at this game, you just use every cheap exploit you can find, copy the "best" players loadouts, and lag your **bleep** off.

But yeah, the game is still fun, but it would be a lot more fun if 1.13 had never happened.
Pepsi
Message 24 of 48 (363 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Yeah, You're right the game is just a cluster **bleep** of BS atm!

Im taking a long break, luckily i picked up Hitman HD trilogy and Absoloution so haven't thought twice about playing U3 right now.

photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 25 of 48 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I played a couple of game with you over the weekend SjShane.  I was impressed because you used the Tau Sniper.  I thought to myself "Finally a gun that isn't the M****ing9"! 

This game is lagging so badly now that I can barely play a match at all.  I feel like Naughty Dog is just completely ignoring us hoping that we'll just drop it, so they don't have to fix it.  The current matchmaking system needs to go!

I know I'm just fooling myself at this point.  These problems are never going to be fixed.  Instead we get HATS.  I wish that Naughty Dog wouldn't have bit off more than they could chew, and worked on ONE PROJECT AT A TIME.  I find it very hard to get excited for The Last of Us when Uncharted 3 turned out this bad.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - mrkaizoku
Message 26 of 48 (346 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Feb 11, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
please go play Res/killzone 3, Gotham city imp, or starhawk.

Then come back and tell me this game is unplayable, because it is far from it.

I do play Killzone 3 and Gotham City Imposters.

They are both in vastly better shape. even though GCI has some weird hit detection issues with melee.

Killzone 3 just feels clunky. thats a control issue and not really anything wrong with the game balancing as far as I can see.

Resistance is built by the devs who can't make a good multiplayer game anymore. tried and failed every time after FOM.

Starhawk? Haven't played it recently. Last I heard everyone was well behind that game though. It's just not something I like. I see the appeal though.

Message 27 of 48 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I have the L3 glitch where pressing L3 makes my character go wonky and do random things(even when I don't ress L3). I've tried my brother's controllers, they're about 2-3 years newer than mines, but the problem still persists. While the game isn't unplayable, its really annoying and I've been burning out on it but I don't have any online shooter better to play than Killzone 2.

Message 28 of 48 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3592 posts

Feb 11, 2013

CrazyEmotions wrote:
i'm so tired of forgein people beating me in this **bleep** game all because they have their best friend 'LAG' and use cheap tastics that get them bs kills. has anyone else experience this? i really can't stand this anymore. i'm thinking of just playing black ops 2 more, but god that game feels like a chore playing, it's so **bleep** boring.

I host customs for friends on friday nights.

Since I started doing that I don't even worry about lag.

I play 0 competitive.

Customs with friends is the only thing I will even put U3 in my ps3 for anymore.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 29 of 48 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Feb 11, 2013
That's rigth, it's better to put out with the BS this game throws at you, with friends. Never play U3 going solo Smiley Sad

I like cats :3

Message 30 of 48 (250 Views)
0 Likes