Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 23 2013
By: NCzVoice Hekseville Citizen 318 posts

does any1 think this DLC's STUUUPIIID?

13 replies 423 views Edited Jun 23, 2013

Especially 4 the laaast dlc lol smh but anywaay it's only 1 item in the bundle i wud buy buuut it's a 10$ bundle anotha waste of tiiime aaand $ they cuda keept that tooo themselves dumas dlc lol peace 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5846 posts

Re: does any1 think this DLC's STUUUPIIID?

Jun 23, 2013
needs more hats.
Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jun 23, 2013

English?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (408 Views)
Wastelander
641 posts

do. Re: does any1 think this DLC's STUUUPIIID?

Jun 23, 2013

I do... I think the last people that working on U3 Multiplayer should make new Labs every week, new Message of a day when somenthing new is coming and it would be cool if they just make all Block Mesh Maps playable in Costume Game and LAN-Party Mode.

Goddamnit I don't wanna wait until all Block Mesh Maps are coming in the Lab. The SAS/Mag Lab was there for 2 mounths right? Hmm... I think we must wait a year. [ironie]Nothing special right? 12 months will be over like nothing![/ironie]

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Re: do. Re: does any1 think this DLC's STUUUPIIID?

Jun 23, 2013

SonGaton wrote:

I do... I think the last people that working on U3 Multiplayer should make new Labs every week, new Message of a day when somenthing new is coming and it would be cool if they just make all Block Mesh Maps playable in Costume Game and LAN-Party Mode.

Goddamnit I don't wanna wait until all Block Mesh Maps are coming in the Lab. The SAS/Mag Lab was there for 2 mounths right? Hmm... I think we must wait a year. [ironie]Nothing special right? 12 months will be over like nothing![/ironie]

we are waiting 2 years already for the Uncharted 2 lab they promised, so my expectation is they are not going to update anymore, seriously Naughty Dog, what have you become? I'm glad to see The Last of Us is a great game, and I saw it had a single player store, haven't got to play the multiplayer yet, but so far I think your back to how you were, which is good, hopefully it stays that way, because if you decide to 'support' The Last of Us with those ugly, overpriced, out of place looking DLC, then you lose a lot of fans I'm sure, also don't add a greedy not working tournament system in The Last of Us and work on fixes (if they are needed, and they are, I heard from a friend he and his friends already found an airwalk and dead body glitch in The Last of Us, seriously, did you just copy the faulty code from Uncharted 3?)

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (334 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jun 23, 2013
In case you guys don't know, April is "The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals" month and special DLC is available in support of this.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (315 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Darn, is it still April?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (276 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jun 24, 2013
April is a very long month.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (274 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I assume the recent hats are for "The Prevention of Losing Ways to Milk Money" month or something?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3718 posts

Jun 24, 2013
ND need to open a site where you folks can pay them much as you wish direct via paypal.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (215 Views)