Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9485 posts
 

Re: does ND listen to fan feedback?

Feb 27, 2013

I'm not asking anyone to be a blind narrow-minded fanboy of Naughty Dog. I was not imitationg you only, but people who make similar rants. They know who they are. Also, I think you need to loosen up a little Matt. Smiley Happy I'm not attacking you, just expressing myself my way. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 31 of 36 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3588 posts
 

Re: does ND listen to fan feedback?

Feb 27, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

I'm not asking anyone to be a blind narrow-minded fanboy of Naughty Dog. I was not imitationg you only, but people who make similar rants. They know who they are. Also, I think you need to loosen up a little Matt. Smiley Happy I'm not attacking you, just expressing myself my way. 


it's fine if you express yourself in your own way, but if you describe a rant in a thread not equal to such a rant, you might still be attacking someone even if that wasn't your attiontion, anyway, I don't feel being attacked, because we all just want what is best for this game, that is why we are all here, and we both have different ways to achieve that Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 36 (236 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9485 posts
 

Re: does ND listen to fan feedback?

Feb 27, 2013

Are you sure? You clearly 


Matthijs_17 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

I'm not asking anyone to be a blind narrow-minded fanboy of Naughty Dog. I was not imitationg you only, but people who make similar rants. They know who they are. Also, I think you need to loosen up a little Matt. Smiley Happy I'm not attacking you, just expressing myself my way. 


it's fine if you express yourself in your own way, but if you describe a rant in a thread not equal to such a rant, you might still be attacking someone even if that wasn't your attiontion, anyway, I don't feel being attacked, because we all just want what is best for this game, that is why we are all here, and we both have different ways to achieve that Smiley Wink


What are you achieving by calling Naughty Dog devs stupid? I was mocking the way people make their rants more than anything. Being civil and giving good feedback is in my opinion the best way to make rants. Not by isulting the game and developers. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 33 of 36 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3588 posts
 

Re: does ND listen to fan feedback?

Feb 27, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

Al sinds patch 1.15 verwacht ik niks meer van dit spel.
Het hele tournament systeem gaat om geld verdienen en zorgt ervoor dat de game nog meer lagt, eveneens als de 100 soorten drakes (serieus verspilde MB ruimte).

Mijn advies aan jou is: Bekommer je er niet al teveel over. Deze game is allang niet meer ND prioriteit (patch 1.13 duurde ook 2 maanden om te arriveren). Het maakt allemaal toch niet meer uit, je ziet dat ze doen wat ze willen. Natuurlijk de game is niet geweldig, maar het is nog wel leuk om te spelen.

Zelf heb ik erg twijfels of ik TLOU wel ga kopen, want Uncharted 3 singleplayer was ook al niet al te geweldig en nu ze zoo gefixeert zijn op geld betwijfel ik of Naughty Dog nog wel iets goeds op deze markt kan brengen (Pre DLC maakt het gelijk een No Go).

Leuk om hier ook eens Nederlands te schrijven Smiley Very Happy .


ja, ik ben bang dat ze dit allemaal zo doen omdat ze druk bezig zijn met The Last of Us en waarschijnlijk nog een andere game voor de Playstation 4, ik denk dat het allemaal komt doordat ze zoveel hooi op de vork nemen, ze splitsen op in 2 teams om zo meer games te kunnen maken, maar ik heb liever dat ze met zijn allen achter 1 project gaan staan, want het gaat inderdaad een beetje de verkeerde kant op zo, ik koop wel The Last of Us nog, maar als al deze onzin nog veel langer doorgaat, dan raakt mijn geduld ook vanzelf wel op, en ja het is inderdaad wel eens leuk om in het Nederland te schrijven Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 36 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3588 posts
 

Re: does ND listen to fan feedback?

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

Are you sure? You clearly 


Matthijs_17 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

I'm not asking anyone to be a blind narrow-minded fanboy of Naughty Dog. I was not imitationg you only, but people who make similar rants. They know who they are. Also, I think you need to loosen up a little Matt. Smiley Happy I'm not attacking you, just expressing myself my way. 


it's fine if you express yourself in your own way, but if you describe a rant in a thread not equal to such a rant, you might still be attacking someone even if that wasn't your attiontion, anyway, I don't feel being attacked, because we all just want what is best for this game, that is why we are all here, and we both have different ways to achieve that Smiley Wink


What are you achieving by calling Naughty Dog devs stupid? I was mocking the way people make their rants more than anything. Being civil and giving good feedback is in my opinion the best way to make rants. Not by isulting the game and developers. 


 

 

I didn't say they were stupid, I was questioning if they were stupid or just ignored all the crap that goes on in here, in my opinion a little of both, I think they ignore a lot because they are to busy with The Last of Us and another game for the Playstation 4 and left Uncharted 3 to die, I think the teamsplitting is the worst thing ever happened to Naughty Dog, I think it is a stupid decision as well, probably forced by Sony as well, but still, they could have done a better job at the teamsplitting, hire more talent or something, but even a stupid decision doesn't mean that Naughty Dog is stupid, I never said that and I never will, again quote my on things I said please... 

 

I think it's time you take a good look at my thread about hipfire, I am being civil there and give good feedback, but sometimes you need to let Naughty Dog know that you think they crossed the line, and that is what I am doing now, Naughty Dog can't fix everything, but if you go praise your game and tell how awesome and devoted the fans are, and that you can play how you want, like they all said in their blog, then I feel like I am not been taken seriously, and I feel the need to say Naughty Dog I can't except such things, and I am not going to say that politely...

Message 35 of 36 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: does ND lie or are they just plain stupid?

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Back in the day, when Uncharted 2 still held a thread of relevancy, NaughtyDog was my favorite video game developer. I felt like they paid attention to their community and put forth every ounce of strength to craft a creation that would unite human beings together, young and old, to share an experience that would reflect how powerful a video game could be.

 

Now, however, my feelings for the company have changed. While I still do believe they are trying to make this game decent, they are going about it in all the wrong ways. The feedback this community gives goes in one ear and out the other. All the threads, comments, suggestions go over the heads of the ND devs, and what we get in return for all the time spent forming fantastic, issue-solving ideas are replaced with trivial features no one in this community asked for. I've honestly never heard of a video game being in such a state of disrepair that it requires seventeen patches. It's actually quite embarrassing.

 

Perhaps the worst of it all is the everpresent sense of greed that is emitting from the company these days. I never got a feeling of greed from them until Uncharted 3 was released. It seems they will take every opportunity to squeeze another dime out of their fans, and I just don't think that's right. Not just the greed, though, but the smaller things; like using beta footage as a teaser for the F2P MP. How could they honestly think that's an okay thing to do?

 

I hope they redeem themselves at some point, because it's getting rather ridiculous.


^^ this

 

it was better when ND had their own forum.

Message 36 of 36 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes