Oct 07 2012
By: Neromen First Son 2 posts

dlc button

4 replies 137 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

hey! 

i was wondering, what do you think about the dlc button? are you playing with the new maps or without them? i understand that the new maps are wonderful, they're perfect, but what about the people there? they're full of tryhards everywhere, who can't even give you a good time, because they're too much concentrated on being tryhards, most of the time using the M9 rof.. i don't like to play with the people there, but i can't find people on free for all or tdm when playing without them. sooo, any hints, what are you doing? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Re: dlc button

Oct 7, 2012
I love it. I find more tryhards without dlc who turn it off and then party up to pubstomp noobs. I party up with 1 person and we leave dlc on and fare pretty well. People use RoF on both sides of the toggle. I play with it on because I like the dlc maps, and if anyone tells you they play with dlc due to less lag, they are bsing you. The lag is the same regardless, sometimes even worse with dlc off. Just know it takes a little longer to find people.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I would love for DLC toggle to actually give DLC maps, and ONLY DLC maps.

If I pay for DLC and put the toggle on, I am pretty sure that I want to play DLC maps, not the default maps.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (76 Views)
Survivor
2173 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Same. When I have dlc on, too often the map vote comes up with 2 non dlc maps. I have dlc on so I never have to play London Underground again, so why does it come up every other vote screen? And why do the idiot Randoms vote it over a dlc map too?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I enjoy nonDLC maps more. Less tryhards, just when you go against a team. Goodfor lone players. DLC is for buddies.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Likes