Reply
Nov 06 2012
By: Chemicalnvasion Splicer 80 posts
Offline

dead body glitch in to

7 replies 225 views Edited Nov 6, 2012
Today i played team objective and the dead body glitch stayed in q of the territories... Obviously they won the round
Message 1 of 8 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: dead body glitch in to

Nov 6, 2012

Chemicalnvasion wrote:
Today i played team objective and the dead body glitch stayed in q of the territories... Obviously they won the round

Yeah, that glitch is a pain. Not sure how to prevent it at this point. Just leave the game if it happens, it's all you can do.

Message 2 of 8 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: dead body glitch in to

Nov 6, 2012
I actually had that happen in a TDM yesterday, I am going To be uploading the video today or tommorrow if I get the chance to edit it without the cinema freezing.

Killing the guy gave me a Hail Mary though, so that's good Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 8 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: dead body glitch in to

Nov 6, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I actually had that happen in a TDM yesterday, I am going To be uploading the video today or tommorrow if I get the chance to edit it without the cinema freezing.

Killing the guy gave me a Hail Mary though, so that's good Smiley Happy

Haha, so you can kill them with grenades? I think I was able to snap one of their necks once. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 8 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: dead body glitch in to

Nov 6, 2012
I think I might've got a headshot once, It was in the last Q&A lol Smiley Tongue

I got the grenade and tossed it On the dead body, he was running around with a shotgun and since the camera panned towards the shotgun spawn I museum I was pretty sure I knew where he was Smiley Wink

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 5 of 8 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: dead body glitch in to

Nov 6, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I think I might've got a headshot once, It was in the last Q&A lol Smiley Tongue

I got the grenade and tossed it On the dead body, he was running around with a shotgun and since the camera panned towards the shotgun spawn I museum I was pretty sure I knew where he was Smiley Wink

Lol wow. Nicely done. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: dead body glitch in to

Nov 6, 2012
Ty Smiley Happy

It ruined my kills streak Smiley Sad
An invisible guy with an SAS :'(

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 8 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: dead body glitch in to

Nov 6, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Ty Smiley Happy

It ruined my kills streak Smiley Sad
An invisible guy with an SAS :'(

They'll do that to ya... Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 8 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes