Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 23 2012
By: hamsterboy14 Lombax Warrior 228 posts

cinema issue

3 replies 88 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

The other day I was playing team deathmatch on london underground. There was a second legacy level 66 that had an Ak with clip size. During the train sequence he was making some completely crazy kills. Such as shooting his AK fully automatic from the back of the other train while it was moving up and down and killing me when i was hanging on the opposite side of the other train, with the exact amount of bullets needed to kill someone. I then noticed other kills such as shooting people through walls and other things. By the end of the match I was nearly certain he was using an aimbot or something. I went into cinema mode and recorded him killing at least ten people by not even shooting near them at all (there was no lag). After I saved it, it became edited. However when i clicked on the edited file it just showed a black screen with the guys name at the top. It continued doing this for the whole two minutes the file ran. I went back and made it edited again multiple times only to yeild the same results. I have helped to bring to justice a few lag switchers and aimbots, and I hate this guy not being able to pay for his crimes. I contacted Eric, and his answer was he asked around and the only solution he found was deleting all of my cinema files before editing anymore files. Aimbots and lag switchers do not necessarily pop up everywhere all the time (at least more noticable ones). Has anyone else experienced this a/o know a solution.

R.I.P POGO
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4336 posts

Re: cinema issue

Nov 23, 2012
What's his user name?

Driving.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3599 posts

Nov 24, 2012
If he posts the guy's name the thread will get removed.

I've had issues recording the train sequence. Sometimes it doesn't even play at all.

Good luck exposing that cheater.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Send me the cinema and I can record from the original file with my PVR and upload it to help you out :smileyhappy:

I notice cinema does this too, but most of te time it'll freeze when this happens to me :smileysad:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes