Message 11 of 14 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: best boosters and why?

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

GoranPanov wrote:

i want people's opinions on boosters because i am realy strugling to find boosters that work best for me. please tell me the boosters that you usualy use and why they work so good for you. anything will help.

the best booster without question is team safe, not only does it protect your teammates from your explosives (level 3 (level 2 also has no damage but it knocks your allies down), but it also prevents you from being stunned from explosives (which helps a lot if you like to carry the idol) (level 1) ... also if you use it in co-op if you go down (when you need to be revived by your teammates) and your grenade lands by you (trying to throw it back then someone downs you so it just drops beside you) you will not die, also it helps when teammates are being chocked and you can't get to them, throw a grenade or shoot an rpg, the grabber will die, and your ally escapes unharmed

Message 12 of 14 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Half Health and Slow Healing

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 13 of 14 (103 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
No nades, no PW.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 14 (101 Views)
0 Likes