Highlighted
Oct 09 2012
By: GoranPanov Splicer 80 posts

best boosters and why?

13 replies 253 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

i want people's opinions on boosters because i am realy strugling to find boosters that work best for me. please tell me the boosters that you usualy use and why they work so good for you. anything will help.

Message 1 of 14 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: best boosters and why?

Oct 9, 2012

Mode      Slot 1        Slot 2

TDM        Cloaked    Bargain

Plunder FF/SI/BM     BitS

Obj        "                  "

Message 2 of 14 (247 Views)
Wastelander
577 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Let Me See and Revenge. JK.

It all depends on your playstyle although the best slot 1 booster is Cloaked and Team Safe as a slot 2 booster.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 3 of 14 (205 Views)
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Ive recently gotten on the Fleet Foot train. Works great for avoiding hip fire I mean blindfire I mean run ang gun rushers. Simply aim and move back away from the enemy while shooting.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 4 of 14 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Slot 1, in preference: Fleet Foot, Endurance, Cloaked, Regeration

Slot 2, in preference: Bargain, Team Safe, Monkey Man
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 14 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 9, 2012

It depends on what game mode you're playing...

For Deathmatch gametypes (TDM, 3TDM, FFA, Hardcore) Cloaked and Monkey man will work wonders.

Why? Cloaked obviously gives a huge advantage. It is a terrific flanking tool, and when combined with Monkey Man, you're a force to be reckoned with, since climbing is a HUGE part of the Uncharted universe.

For Plunder, I always use Beast Mode and Back in the Saddle.

Why? Well, Beast Mode is really only useful in Plunder, so that's why! Smiley Very Happy

And Back in the Saddle could be the deciding factor between winning and losing. The decrease of four seconds does make a significant difference.

For Team Objective, it's Endurance and Back in the Saddle.

why? Decreased sprint time and increased sprint duration are going to help a lot in OBJ, when you'll most likely be dying more than usual. Endurance will get you back to the hill, idol, marked man, etc. that much faster. And, again, the four-second-shorter respawn time will make a big difference with Back in the Saddle.

For Co-Op Arena/Adventure, I use Regeneration and Teamsafe

Why? Regeneration is no joke. It will heal you very fast, which will help you more than any other booster (in my opinion) especially when playing on Crushing. And Teamsafe, so you don't down your teammates!!

Message 6 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Regarding your post... Hardcore doesn't have boosters. I like it, though. Smiley Very Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 14 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Cloaked and Bargain.

Message 8 of 14 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Depends on a lot. For example with a GMAL fleet foot helps out a lot because you can literally dodge m9 bullets. Me personally i like team safe for my second booster because you don't get knocked down and waiting to die, and you will never get kicked from a match. I like cloaked but I use weapon expert sometimes with m9 RoF and clip size if I get mad and want to be a noob but other then that
Cloaked
Team safe
Flynns m9
Ramses raffica( looks like a gold D-eagle)
Message 9 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Oh yeah. Adding to Kittens' post, if you use Beast Mode, you have to carry the idol. It's faster like that.

If you're the thrower-type like me, Endurance is your best bet.
Message 10 of 14 (125 Views)
0 Likes