Survivor
2348 posts

Re: ....and I thought the last lab was awesome

Feb 13, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Beelzebean wrote:
 I think that Team safe silver is all that's necessary

no. silver still knocks down your team mates, you need gold, it isn't that bad, just have a 20 minute plunder match and you should have at least 10

When your buddy gives high-5's that is...

that's why you party up with someone who will go for those high-5s

Message 11 of 18 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6394 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Well technically if everyone on the team has Team Safe silver then that basically makes it like they all have team safe gold.

The way I leveled team safe was partied up with 1 person and we played 3TDM. That basically forces us to have to work together to win along with making it easier in getting the high fives.

The matches are quick and you can get gold in only a handful of matches.

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 18 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013
Message 13 of 18 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Grab a buddy, Play plunder, ask your buddy to use the Dragon, Tons of Hi-5's Smiley Happy

Your welcome Smiley Tongue

I like cats :3

Message 14 of 18 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6394 posts

Feb 14, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:
Grab a buddy, Play plunder, ask your buddy to use the Dragon, Tons of Hi-5's Smiley Happy

How would the Dragon help?... You both just have to hurt the guy and 1 of you have to kill him. You don't even have to get the kill, just you or your buddy and you high five over their body before they respawn.

Something I found useful with my friend is running around and double meleeing people lol. As in we both punch a guy once and kill them.

photo Sniper.png
Message 15 of 18 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 14, 2013
In my opinion, the G-Mal is a much better weapon toget assists with.
If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 16 of 18 (146 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Feb 14, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

How would the Dragon help?... You both just have to hurt the guy and 1 of you have to kill him. You don't even have to get the kill, just you or your buddy and you high five over their body before they respawn.

Something I found useful with my friend is running around and double meleeing people lol. As in we both punch a guy once and kill them.

1 shot and they're half dead or they could finish off a kill easily, but if you're not that great with the dragon use another method like yours or shoot them a bit then have your buddy finish them off (just run around with your buddy)

Message 17 of 18 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6394 posts

Feb 14, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

1 shot and they're half dead or they could finish off a kill easily, but if you're not that great with the dragon use another method like yours or shoot them a bit then have your buddy finish them off (just run around with your buddy)

That could be said with any gun really. if anything the dragon would be difficult to get the shot on in close range and if your far enough to call for sniping, no way your making it to the guy in time to high five lol.

More or less it does boil down to just; hug your buddy the whole time and kill everyone you two see. Most people will lose a 2v1 anyway

photo Sniper.png
Message 18 of 18 (130 Views)
0 Likes