Fender Bender
4073 posts

Re: You think Uncharted 3 is laggy?

Feb 3, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Every game has Lag, some have it worse than others. Uncharted 3 is a retail release and the lag is bad but Crysis 3 is a beta. Not good enough ND.

Beta is not a good excuses, Some betas have flawless connection like GowA and if I remember correctly UC3's beta had almost no lag.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Feb 3, 2013
You know a game's going bad when its only comparison are game betas.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (117 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Feb 3, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Try the Crysis 3 beta. Its consistently inconsistent. Game freezes. 1 shot smg deaths. Unexplained deaths. Mic issues. Lobby issues. Replays look TOTALLY different from what happened. I feel sorry for anyone who buys that game.

Can't wait to go back to Uncharted tonight :smileyhappy:

It's a beta. U3 has been out for a year. Besides, It isn't laggy. I got a quickscope airborne headshot on the C3 beta today. There was no lag whatsoever.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Feb 3, 2013
@Harold so you got ONE awesome kill and that means everything me and my friends have experienced didn't equal lag? Lol

I don't think it's a connection issue or player pool issue on Crysis 3. It seems to be the game needs to run on better hardware. 512 MB or RAM just isn't enough.

It's just a beta, so they can probably fix some of the tech issues. I don't know that they can fumb down the graphics and frame rate enough to make the game consistently playable but also visually enjoyable.

Its too bad. I really like the game and the ability to sprint forever and jump repeatedly is a nice improvement. Auto-shield is a nice addition for beginners. And that Hunter mode is pretty fun too. It's like a way better version of Infected on Halo.

I guess we'll see if they can make the adjustments in a week. I'm not paying $60 to find out.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I thought Crysis 3 was going to be a GREAT game. I thought it was great the first night. But after that, I saw how unbelievably laggy it was, and it just wasn't fun. I tried playing friday night, and it had a host migration every minute, and I only survived a couple of them. So that game is unplayable.. I doubt the retail version will be any better.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (77 Views)