Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013

When you attack me, I'm going to defend myself. Deal with it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 101 of 119 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

far-zan wrote:
This thread doesn't even relate to Uncharted anymore its more of Tap vs Neverbelow...

 

We know, but at this point, it's unlikely to die. Smiley Indifferent


At this point it's just a matter of who's more stubborn since any actual debate on this subject ended a while ago. I think I've proved many times that title goes to me. As for the issue at hand? well I have many, many professional multiplayer designers on my side saying lag compesation is a must for online games like this. I think I'll side with the experience and expertise on this. having a few forumers disagree with me is peanuts.

Message 102 of 119 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19947 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

far-zan wrote:
This thread doesn't even relate to Uncharted anymore its more of Tap vs Neverbelow...

 

We know, but at this point, it's unlikely to die. Smiley Indifferent


At this point it's just a matter of who's more stubborn since any actual debate on this subject ended a while ago. I think I've proved many times that title goes to me. As for the issue at hand? well I have many, many professional multiplayer designers on my side saying lag compesation is a must for online games like this. I think I'll side with the experience and expertise on this. having a few forumers disagree with me is peanuts.


 

I have a feeling both of you are really stubborn and won't let this go.

 

But that's just me.

Message 103 of 119 (273 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

When you attack me, I'm going to defend myself. Deal with it.


I don't have a problem with anything you say beyond getting a little annoyed. I leave getting mad to you.

Message 104 of 119 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

When the game designers are corrupted, greedy and incompetent and promote cheap playstyles (i.e. OP blindfire), you shouldn't really think that you have them on "your" side. Quite the contrary.

Many forumers have sent me PMs about you, but they just don't wanna get tangled in this argument.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 105 of 119 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

When the game designers are corrupted, greedy and incompetent and promote cheap playstyles (i.e. OP blindfire), you shouldn't really think that you have them on "your" side. Quite the contrary.

Many forumers have sent me PMs about you, but they just don't wanna get tangled in this argument.


Do you think I care about the people on this forum? Why would I? I just try to counter some of the dumb ideas on here so the game doesn't get effed up any more than it is. That and I hope ND actually hears the good ideas.

 

With a few exceptions all the good players I know and have talked to universally think most people here on the forum are clueless. Again give me one good reason to care about the cesspool of people on this forum. Since day one on this forum I've seem nothing but clicky, snarky, elitest dbags who revile anyone not in their established forum circle. I've seen nothing but biting words to people like johnnnyboy who are new to this place. This place has always been a clicky cesspool so why should I care about people on here? I never have and I never will. Most everyone here are dbags and most everyone here sucks at this game. I'll stick with friends I've made playing this game who are not only better people but better at the game.  

Message 106 of 119 (246 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19947 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

Most everyone here is a dbag and most everyone here sucks at this game.


 

Heavy Laugh

Message 107 of 119 (238 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013
Yeah I edited the bad grammar already. Phones suck for this site.
Message 108 of 119 (228 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

When the game designers are corrupted, greedy and incompetent and promote cheap playstyles (i.e. OP blindfire), you shouldn't really think that you have them on "your" side. Quite the contrary.

Many forumers have sent me PMs about you, but they just don't wanna get tangled in this argument.


1) Do you think I care about the people on this forum? Why would I? I just try to counter some of the dumb ideas on here so the game doesn't get effed up any more than it is. That and I hope ND actually hears the good ideas.

 

2) With a few exceptions all the good players I know and have talked to universally think most people here on the forum are clueless. Again give me one good reason to care about the cesspool of people on this forum. Since day one on this forum I've seem nothing but clicky, snarky, elitest dbags who revile anyone not in their established forum circle. I've seen nothing but biting words to people like johnnnyboy who are new to this place. This place has always been a clicky cesspool so why should I care about people on here? I never have and I never will. Most everyone here is a dbag and most everyone here sucks at this game. I'll stick with friends I've made playing this game who are not obly better people but better at the game.  


1) Ah yeah, that's why you complained endlessly about the G-MAL after someone beat you in a 1v1. Remember that thread? Someone hurt your ego and you asked ND to nerf it.

And now you complain because it's a blindfire paradise.

 

2) Gotta love generalizations, eh?

Maybe most people here suck at this game or maybe not. Does it really matter? I thought you said it's just a game, right? Chicks ain't gonna be impressed if you are a tryhard with a high KDR and you try the hardest to win every single match, right?

You know what? Most people who suck at this game could be way more successful in real life. For example, I'm quite sure if you convinced Bill Gates to play this game, he would be a total noob. Does it matter though? No, because he's very successful in real life.

On the other hand, there are many unemployed manchilds who live in their mom's basement and claim to be the "best" players. See what I did there? Yes, I can generalize as well.

So, be careful what you claim to be...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 109 of 119 (208 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: Wow really?

Feb 25, 2013

Whoa whoa whoa. You can makebad opinions but flase claims of things I said? No no no. I never said I wanted the gmal nerfed to hell like this. I didn't even want it nerf in general. The situation you're referring to wss the ACCURACY MOD on the gmal. That did give you more shots than normal. Without the accuracy mod I kicked his **bleep**. So bad he got an unlucky, when negative hard and ragequit. I wanted the accuracy mod removed but I said in normal 5v5s it wasn't a big problem. 

Message 110 of 119 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes