Keyblade Wielder
9512 posts

Re: Worst hatemail you've received?

Jul 12, 2012

This one guy got really mad at me for some reason and sent me "eff your mom" over 20 times.  I lost count and just blocked him.

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 109 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Once, I had two Level 75, Legacy 3 players on my team with reasonably good stats using revenge, which is always surprising for good players.  At one stage, I had already been killed by revenge once with one of them. 

I was using a sniper with hammer backs hanging around in a certain area picking off kills from a distance and already past a fury... This guy on my team sits down right beside me because he thinks he'll get kills too if he hangs out in the same location and dies with revenge on killing me in the process again.  Being a person that likes to have fun, I just bust out the hammer and killed this one guy (why would you sit beside your team mate with revenge on lol) and then used one shell to kill him again after he'd been damaged by the enemy.   I got him about 3 or 4 times before he started running after me and for some reason trying to kill me despite the fact that I can kick him if he does it again.

Needless to say I got hatemail, lots of it about how he's going to come find me and kill me.  Several messages about how he will cut off certain parts of my body.  I was lol'ing so hard....

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 109 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
15750 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:so if anyone else sees a guy named "********" on the opposing team (i'm not sure how exactly he spelled his name but it's something like that) get ready for some hatemail 

Yeah, he sent me mail telling me I'd cheated, because I threw too many grenades.  I was using Explosive Expert, Paid Explosive Expert and QuickBoom...

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 109 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

Jul 12, 2012

These two guys called some hacker for not dying when they shot me with RoF M9 and GMAL w/Accuracy

Got 2 bullets from the Gmal on my back 2 from the M9

Then i was corner shooting and killed them both sent me hatemail saying stuff like.....

I'm going to come to you're house rape you're mom kill you're family and burn alive like in FT13th

My reply: Dude.....Do you have a life? First off you suck at games...RoF say's that

2nd i was corner shooting I think i would be able to kill you without dying...Oh and i had Regeneration Level 3

3rd Don't you have shame threating Someone's family over a GAME? By the way i bet you're only saying stuff about my family cause you're's kicked you out

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 109 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
15750 posts

Jul 12, 2012

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Shortly after I get a message that's says "hate mail",and nothing else.

Classic.

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 109 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Jul 12, 2012

My funniest and most stupidest hate mail I ever recieved went like this

Him:smileysurprised:h you fu.cking suck at plunder why dont you grab the idol freaking haker getting insane quckiscopes go fu.ck yourself

Me:Um... i Only had 3 captures the kills/deaths (had gone 21-3 that match) were because i dont like to die...

Him:smileyfrustrated:hut the fu.ck up Haker hope your mom dies lets 1v1...

Me:*groan fine but your going to lose...

Him:What the fu.ck your garbage bro lets go

*15 minutes later Match goes 20-10 In my favor

Him:smileysurprised:h your **bleep** trash using the G-mal taunting after ever kill **bleep** loser (was using daredevil)

Me:Wow you are a contardiction you were using it too.. and i consider you "trash" for getting an unlucky in a 1v1 you requested good day!

I've ran into him a great couple of times in TDM he always RQ's when i kill him and sends hatemail afterwards and all i say is you wouldnt want to get another unlucky now would you? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 109 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Jul 12, 2012

lol im sorry the smileys did themselves did not put them up (except for the last one) but you'll get what i mean

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 109 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Jul 12, 2012

The most recent hatemail I've had was from a guy just saying "F*ck you", but what was strange was three games after that he sent me a friend reqeust :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 109 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Jul 12, 2012
Some guy telling me I do nothing but camp with my m9. Haha. I was laughing my arse off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 109 (119 Views)
0 Likes