COLOURS

Message 11 of 26 (163 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Re: Wishlist for Future Patches

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

supermoc10 wrote:

Hi guys. I think Patch 1.13 has been a success. It has brought me back to the game and I'm having a lot of fun with it again. I think ND can do even better than Pacth 1.13 with our help. Please post any suggestions for future patches.

Here are my suggestions:

Mercenary Playlist: I love the current lab and I hope Mercenary is added as a permanent playlist in future patches.

Block Mesh Maps: I think it would be cool to have these in normal playlists or at least in Custom Games.

Classic Mode

Kill Comfirmed style mode: Kill Comfirmed is my favorite mode in MW3 and I'd love to see a similar mode in UC4. For those that don't know how it works, every player has a Dog Tag. When somebody kills you, you drop your tag. If an enemy picks up your tag, he confirms the kill. If a teammate picks up your tag, he denies the kill. Anyone can pick up a tag, even enemies who weren't the ones to kill you. Instead of a tag, we could have treasures. Also, 2x points for picking up a buddy's treasure and 4x points for picking up your own tresure.

Survival: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Multiplayer-General/Survival-2-0/m-p/37436704#M194381

Downed State: In Co-op, when you lose all your health, you become downed. In this state you can't do anything besides hoping somebody will revive you. I think in this state, we should be able to use our secondary weapon to cover our allies while they rush to revive us. Here's a situation where I think that would be useful:

Let's say you're downed and ally rushes to revive you but a choker grabs him. It would be awesome to be able to shoot the choker, allowing your friend to revive you.

Assists: In Battlefield 3, when you make an assist, the amount of points you get equals the percentage of health, you took away from the enemy. A similar system should be used in UC3's Co-op and it's MP in general:

If you deal 0 to 12.5% of damage, you don't get anything.

If you deal 12.5 to 37.5% of damage, you get $25.

If you deal 37.5 to 62.5% of damage, you get $50.

If you deal 62.5 to 99% of damage, you get $75.

Character Customization: See Luxis' thread in my sig.

Honestly, and I don't mean to be disrespectful, I don't want to see any of the FPS features implemented into UC3 via future patches, on a side note I feel CoD has really swallowed up a lot from gaming as it is and as such 3PS would be best left to their own devices.

That being said, my contributions:

For Co Op (though I'm sure competitive players would love this too): Make a third toggle option "DLC ONLY". I am well aware that Co Op treasures drop in specific maps and if your looking for a treasure that drops in some DLC map have fun sorting through all the Chateaus and High Rises before you finally get to the DLC map you want (and then it's at the mercy of voting!). The reverse is easier, let's say you want a treasure that drops in a default map you simply toggle DLC off and that instantly narrows down where you'll be playing. That doesn't work for people who need to be playing Co Op in DLC maps. If not in Competitive at least implement this for Co Op modes so people don't quit out of matches because a DLC map didn't show up in voting. It isn't fair to the teammates. 

Wetsuit Elena, Rika, Heist Skins and Female Custom Characters would all be great but we all know the usual.

Deathmatch should be removed from Team Objective, it doesn't belong there. Marked man is fine but deathmatch simply breaks the flow of that mode. Wouldn't even mind if it was just replaced with one of the already existing objectives (KotH, Chain Reaction, etc.)

Co Op Arena should either get an additional mode or replace Gold Rush with something new because it gets extremely repetitive just those three.

Just Cash needs to be eradicated. Why risk your life for a small money?

Minor complaint: (with the exception of The Fort) Villains can't be used in Co Op Arena. Not a fan of that.

Joining a Game in Progress is really frustrating, sometimes there isn't enough warning and it just throws you in. A lot of the time you enter a Free For All with the score being 0 (you) - 13 (them). I think it should be taken out completely but in any case a fix is necessary.

Weapon Balance: As an M9 user I should be happy that (at first glance) the gun is now considered "top tier" w/ROF attached. But I hate this simply because there's just been an endless cycle of OP guns and subsequent nerfs, repeating. OP FAL > OP GMAL > OP M9  > whatever's next.... It feels as if ND doesn't want to balance the game, and that really takes away a lot from Uncharted 3's online. Smiley Sad

Edit One More: The horrific situation of Co Op Hunter Arena needs to be addressed. It really is a good game mode, it's just tangled in problems.

Cutter
Message 12 of 26 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Glad you like my ideas man. Don't you think your ideas might be a bit too Hardcore?
UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 13 of 26 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2123 posts

Aug 9, 2012

supermoc10 wrote:

Downed State: In Co-op, when you lose all your health, you become downed. In this state you can't do anything besides hoping somebody will revive you. I think in this state, we should be able to use our secondary weapon to cover our allies while they rush to revive us. Here's a situation where I think that would be useful:

Let's say you're downed and ally rushes to revive you but a choker grabs him. It would be awesome to be able to shoot the choker, allowing your friend to revive you.

Just like in the BF3 co-op? I quite liked being able to fire my pistol whilst I waited for my teammate to save me.

Message 14 of 26 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Aug 9, 2012

supermoc10 wrote:
Don't you think your ideas might be a bit too Hardcore?

Perhaps, but it's just a wishlist so these ideas can be as hardcore or soft as we wish.

Cutter
Message 15 of 26 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Would like Wetsuit Elena back, but I would rather have them removing or nerfing the m9's RoF. Other than that, ND did too much already, let them rest before we talk about another patch wish Smiley Wink

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 16 of 26 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Aug 9, 2012
  • Fix the bug that is causing people to be reset and lose everything.
  • Fix party splitting\people being left in the lobby issues.
  • Nerf M-9 rate of fire.
  • Allow each mode of co-op arena to be played separately.
  • Remove DM from Objectives.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 26 (99 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I'd just like to add to "nerf M9 ROF" and make sure to not let another OP gun slip past the cracks. How many weapons need to be nerfed before we get a balanced weapons system? Smiley Sad Every gun should have it's advantages but it should come with great weaknessess too.

Derflinger wrote:
  • Fix the bug that is causing people to be reset and lose everything.
  • Fix party splitting\people being left in the lobby issues.
  • Nerf M-9 rate of fire.
  • Allow each mode of co-op arena to be played separately.
  • Remove DM from Objectives.

Cutter
Message 18 of 26 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Aug 9, 2012
•Single player skins and tweaks (yeah, I'm going there)
•Removal or tweaking of the Rof mod for the m9
•Anything new for co op (still want villains)
•Fix split screen characters so we can both use custom hero/villain/whoever wearing what we want without it resetting who we use

That's about it. I'm pretty satisfied with 1.13.
Message 19 of 26 (91 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 9, 2012

- More color options for your characters, especially Red French Sweater Drake.

- Splitscreen customization bugs fixed. C'mon this has been an issue since the Subway beta, and it's still not fixed.

- Depth of Field option for Sanctuary and Temple cinema files fixed.

- Head item combinations for customization. For example...

Drake > Head > Aviators

Ball Cap

Top Hat

Aviators & Ball Cap

Top Hat & Monocle

Head Wrap & Goggles

Head Wrap & Aviators

That should be pretty easy, right ND?

- Rof removed, or nerfed in some way.

- Depth of Field work with edited cinema files.

That's all I got for now.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 20 of 26 (81 Views)