Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Will Classic mode change Uncharted 3?

Oct 10, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

DEVIL!!!!1111!!!!

Maybe disho(u)nered..

*Dishonored

Sorry, I meant Dishono(u)red*.

You're not honestly trying to be correct in both Brit and American English, right?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 21 of 39 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Oct 10, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

DEVIL!!!!1111!!!!

Maybe disho(u)nered..

*Dishonored

Sorry, I meant Dishono(u)red*.

You're not honestly trying to be correct in both Brit and American English, right?

I am keeping to the original title, whilst still expressing my preference for "Dishonoured."

Just so that I'm on topic: Yes, uKiLL_X, Classic Mode will influence/change the game, as it will probably attract old players back in who left before because they did not like the new U3 "way of things."

Do you feel me?

Message 22 of 39 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I'm worried about this gamemode. I don't want them to remove the attachments from the weapons and only give us the AK and the Para-9, because that would make it like Hardcore, but it will be worse than this. I want them to completely remove all their attachments from the weapon, but still keep the ones that give you a faster reloading speed or something like that, because this doesn't affect the gameplay that much and it won't be too unbalanced. The attachments they need to remove is always the last attachment (the best), like Accuracy or RoF and Accuracy for blindfiring, and we wouldn't complain about the attachments. Give us still the option to choose the weapon we want to spawn with and if we want to use a weapon we unlocked via treasure, we should be able to use them in this gamemode, but the attachments that are broken should be removed, the ones I listed in this comment before. I'll give you something to explain it to you. I have unlocked Flynn's M9 and I want to use it, it'll give me the look from Flynn's M9, but only give me ClipSize as attachment, because the other attachment is banned from this gamemode. How about this suggestion? I like it. 

This is still Uncharted, and we'd have to live with the new system they've added with this Uncharted, but ClassicMode should all remove the unbalanced attachments, weapons, because who wants to have someone using a Flynn's M9 in his face and then blindfiring him. They remove the attachments I listed above, change the spawns for the weapons (like the shotgun) and make them more balanced, and maybe even remove the KAL-7 from this gamemode, and I won't be disappointed. 

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I hope classic mode does not have grenade throw back.

Message 24 of 39 (188 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Oct 10, 2012
It will change the game for better if its done right. I just played uc3 after a 3 week break and the game is in horrible condition right now. The lag is just awful and everyone is blindfiring their **bleep** off.
Message 25 of 39 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Oct 10, 2012

All I shall say is... YES. If they do it correctly, it will be my favorite gamemode. I will miss HC though, it was the only mode where you could escape revenge... Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 39 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Once classic mode comes out and if they put hardcore treasures in it then romans gmal, marlowea para 9, and eddies ak shall be mine!!!! (talbots fal is my only hardcore set Smiley Very Happy)

Message 27 of 39 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
638 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Nerolordo wrote:

I'm worried about this gamemode. I don't want them to remove the attachments from the weapons and only give us the AK and the Para-9, because that would make it like Hardcore, but it will be worse than this. I want them to completely remove all their attachments from the weapon, but still keep the ones that give you a faster reloading speed or something like that, because this doesn't affect the gameplay that much and it won't be too unbalanced. The attachments they need to remove is always the last attachment (the best), like Accuracy or RoF and Accuracy for blindfiring, and we wouldn't complain about the attachments. Give us still the option to choose the weapon we want to spawn with and if we want to use a weapon we unlocked via treasure, we should be able to use them in this gamemode, but the attachments that are broken should be removed, the ones I listed in this comment before. I'll give you something to explain it to you. I have unlocked Flynn's M9 and I want to use it, it'll give me the look from Flynn's M9, but only give me ClipSize as attachment, because the other attachment is banned from this gamemode. How about this suggestion? I like it. 

This is still Uncharted, and we'd have to live with the new system they've added with this Uncharted, but ClassicMode should all remove the unbalanced attachments, weapons, because who wants to have someone using a Flynn's M9 in his face and then blindfiring him. They remove the attachments I listed above, change the spawns for the weapons (like the shotgun) and make them more balanced, and maybe even remove the KAL-7 from this gamemode, and I won't be disappointed. 

No. Every person should spawn with AK47. Have you played UC2? Its supposed to be essentially the same thing, just different games. You can't have that much 'freedom' if this is truly going to be a classic mode.

Spawn with the AK, no attachments, unless ND wants to put an attachment that everyone has (understandable, like accuracy) and spread all the other guns out in the open, just like UC2. No stupid kickbacks, stupid powerplays, or any of that stuff. Just boosters, and your skill pretty much. Ahhh I can't wait.

Message 28 of 39 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Yes. All correct. If ND knows what their doing, it will be amazing. 

My Classic mode Wishlist:

1. No medal kickbacks

2. No powerplays. (Thank God no DD)

3. Mod's but no call-out. Callout isn't really "Classic"

4. Eventually take out Revenge for Classic, and TDM.

5. Start with AK47, Accuaracy. Then G-MAL's laying around with Accuracy. But im pretty sure Fakehound already talked about this. 

Kudo me up guys, if you like. 

Message 29 of 39 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
@dad lol. I have 3 HC guns in Hardcore.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 30 of 39 (108 Views)
0 Likes