Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Why the f... am i getting hit every time I roll away from somebody? **bleep**

Oct 9, 2012
Your feet also have hitboxes, bro. When you roll you're still in melee level, don't forget.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 19 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Re: Why the f... am i getting hit every time I roll away from somebody? **bleep**

Oct 9, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

it's lag

Lag'n'roll simply does not work and should be removed, all hits should count even if someone is rolling. If someone can get kills through it because of lag it's clearly not worth having in it's current state.

Happens to me 100% of the time I try it. I roll. I'm mid way through a roll, I'm dead.

I COMPLETELY agree. Only it only happens to me when I am on a high killstreak.....

Message 12 of 19 (169 Views)
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Scientist have come up with the conclusion that this is none other than......

Lag

Message 13 of 19 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AceSlayer21 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

it's lag

Lag'n'roll simply does not work and should be removed, all hits should count even if someone is rolling. If someone can get kills through it because of lag it's clearly not worth having in it's current state.

Happens to me 100% of the time I try it. I roll. I'm mid way through a roll, I'm dead.

I COMPLETELY agree. Only it only happens to me when I am on a high killstreak.....

I always make sure I have a spare nade when I'm about to go for a close lag range combat. Might as well drop a nade during the whole thing. Most of the time they punch one more time because it looks like I'm not dead yet.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 19 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Oct 9, 2012

that always happens to me and **bleep** me off lol but i get used but ohwell>they need to sort but u get used to it also add me on ps3

Message 15 of 19 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Oct 9, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AceSlayer21 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

it's lag

I always make sure I have a spare nade when I'm about to go for a close lag range combat. Might as well drop a nade during the whole thing. Most of the time they punch one more time because it looks like I'm not dead yet.

I do that too sometimes, but I have an alternative issue with that. I can drop a nade, run away and my nade kills me. No matter how far away I've ran from it. Smiley Indifferent Doesn't happen all the time though, only sometimes.

Message 16 of 19 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Laggy  punch is laggy

Message 17 of 19 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Oct 9, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Or downgrade your Internet to lag like crazy and become the best player around Smiley Very Happy

So very true,

I see myself as an half decent player destroyed by crappy but lag lucky players

I throw a grenade to stun them, I fire a full clip from the kal into them, then I beat them senseless with the butt of my gun, just for them to give me a single slap and then taunt over my dead lag killed body

This nonsense never ever happened when I was on 1.2meg from aol, but I go to 50meg fibre optic and I'm now every laggers personal b*tch

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 18 of 19 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I've noticed if I'm the host of a match, it always works, regardless of how bad the other players lag.
Pepsi
Message 19 of 19 (109 Views)
0 Likes