Oct 08 2012
By: batmanknowsall Monster Hunter 35 posts

Why the f... am i getting hit every time I roll away from somebody? **bleep**

18 replies 361 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

Can somebody explain to me why every time I roll away from somebody I get hit **bleep** is this s...  man.  Is it canned animations, am I lagging or is the other person who hits me are lagging. **bleep** man this is starting to tick me off.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12997 posts

Re: Why the f... am i getting hit every time I roll away from somebody? **bleep**

Oct 8, 2012

it's lag

Lag'n'roll simply does not work and should be removed, all hits should count even if someone is rolling. If someone can get kills through it because of lag it's clearly not worth having in it's current state.

Happens to me 100% of the time I try it. I roll. I'm mid way through a roll, I'm dead.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (354 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: Why the f... am i getting hit every time I roll away from somebody? **bleep**

Oct 8, 2012
Thë other guy is lagging :smileysad:

I hate when that happens, but you just have to deal with it for now....

Or downgrade your Internet to lag like crazy and become the best player around :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (349 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

it's lag

Lag'n'roll simply does not work and should be removed, all hits should count even if someone is rolling. If someone can get kills through it because of lag it's clearly not worth having in it's current state.

Happens to me 100% of the time I try it. I roll. I'm mid way through a roll, I'm dead.

I agree. Ever since it started showing up on Uncharted TV, everyone is doing it even low leveled players. Unfortunatly due to lag like the OP, I can't do it myself and this ends up giving players like us a disadvantage.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (339 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5277 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I hate it more when I hit them while rolling and they live.

I mean if it makes the sound of me hitting them, then I expect to have hit them...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Oct 8, 2012

batmanknowsall wrote:

Can somebody explain to me why every time I roll away from somebody I get hit **bleep** is this s...  man.  Is it canned animations, am I lagging or is the other person who hits me are lagging. **bleep** man this is starting to tick me off.

Maybe its uc2? haha I tried to do the hit-n-roll when i played uc2 last week then remembered that it doesn't work in either game. I made myself seem really stupid haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I think he means that he is getting hit while rolling, not getting hit while attempting the ' whack'n roll'

Am I right?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I hate that. Thaall ways happens to me and my friends. -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (310 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Oct 9, 2012

yesssir.jpeg

Too late to comeback to Uncharted? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (255 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

This Game is Unplayable...    

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (239 Views)
0 Likes