Dec 18 2012
By: Da_Almighty_Guy Naughty Paw 20195 posts

Why don't YOU play this game as much anymore?

42 replies 600 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

The question is fairly simple; for what reason(s) do you not play this game as much as you used to?

Really, it can be anything. From lag to new games to simply losing interest, post why you think UC3 is losing a place in your heart as the game you can keep playing and playing and playing.

Personally, it's my influx of new game(s) (Borderlands 2) and the fact that lag has dramatically increased because the US players have left, making me face people around the globe and constantly getting lag killed and dead body'ed upon.

So go on. Explain your gripes with the current game and why you don't feel like playing it as much/at all.

Message 1 of 43 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Re: Why don't YOU play this game as much anymore?

Dec 18, 2012

Not technical issues, weapon balance, or even lag doesn't make me want to stop playing this game. Right now I'm losing interest due to the lack of Change.

Message 2 of 43 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 18, 2012

My sig.

That is all.

And after I finish with that game, I'll have moved onto another game such as FC3 or TLoU.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 3 of 43 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Dec 18, 2012

I`d actually love to be able to play more UC3 but sadly I`ve been too busy (and still am) these last few weeks

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 4 of 43 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Dec 18, 2012
The fact that u get punished for aiming, HAVE to play with ppl on the other side of the world, school -_- new games, and the holidays Smiley Very Happy
Lol
Message 5 of 43 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Because I don't have a ps3.

Message 6 of 43 (549 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 18, 2012

I still play Uncharted 3 quite often but compared to how much i did when i first got it is nothing.I would once play this game until my eyes would bleed. Anyway the lag, casuals being rewarded cheap kills waaay to much and how much ND is attempting to fix this game would be why Uncharted is losing a place in my heart.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 43 (546 Views)
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Ill keep real life things out of this.

Has nothing to do with new games, or other games.

For me, it because of the patches. The first several did nothing but improve the game. Sure, they took forever, but at least we got some improvments.

Then, 7-8 months after launch, the patches went downhill and made the game worse/ did not improve it enough.

Personally I was offended that ND put all their effort into stat hats and the tournye system, 2 things I dont care about. I would rather them have used those resources to fix plunder and team ojective, for example.

So more than a year after launch we still have kill farming, dead body glitch, and a largely inferior match making system.

TL;DR- the latest patches have not done enough to improve the GAMEPLAY experience.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 8 of 43 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20195 posts

Dec 18, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

dead body glitch

The fact that it has increased because of a smaller player pool and inferior (level-based) matchmaking makes this all the more prominent.

Message 9 of 43 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 18, 2012

It's just not fun anymore with so many aggravating technical issues and on top of that, ND is unwilling and/or incompetent to fix this game.

This game had so much potential and ND threw it under the bus... Smiley Sad

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 10 of 43 (512 Views)