Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Re: Why do legacy 5's kill with ease?

Dec 29, 2012

JimHops wrote:

I find that when I go against a pro, they seem to kill you with an ak / m9 within 2 seconds, but when I use an ak or m9 and fully connect with the opponent it doesnt kill  them, leaving them enough time to run, please help.

What level are you? Because it depends on how much expereince you have had playing the game or if you have had other games from the uncharted series or you might just have to practice the locations of the useful power weapons. So if you have had  a long time playing multiplayer your bound to be able to own some of them. And it might also depend on how high that persons co-op/TDM statistics are and your connection might be a bit laggy depending on how long you have been playing on your ps3 on that day or the people your facing might be very laggy or very well trained.Hope this information helped you Smiley Very HappyCrash_Bandicoot.png

Message 21 of 32 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Dec 29, 2012

JimHops wrote:

I find that when I go against a pro, they seem to kill you with an ak / m9 within 2 seconds, but when I use an ak or m9 and fully connect with the opponent it doesnt kill  them, leaving them enough time to run, please help.

What level are you? Because it depends on how much expereince you have had playing the game or if you have had other games from the uncharted series or you might just have to practice the locations of the useful power weapons. So if you have had  a long time playing multiplayer your bound to be able to own some of them. And it might also depend on how high that persons co-op/TDM statistics are and your connection might be a bit laggy depending on how long you have been playing on your ps3 on that day or the people your facing might be very laggy or very well trained.Hope this information helped you Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 32 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17639 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:
Experience mostly Smiley Happy I've played the game for a bit too long, When I shoot a lagger I somehow know exactly how long to shoot. So I stop shooting within 1-2 seconds and after a few seconds the lagger dies as I expected.

This. I've learned to turn on to the next target.

And as most have said, they're putting all their bullets into you, you may be sparaying some wide.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 23 of 32 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 29, 2012

THANK YOU, you have giving the most accurate reason of why they do so well.

Message 24 of 32 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 29, 2012
lolworthy post is lolworthy.
Message 25 of 32 (207 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Not all legacies... you run into the tryhards or some of the guys from FN, including me. It's just our aim simple as that, if you're accurate you will never see yourself lossing a head up gunfight (yo) 

And do not use RoF just to "win" the fight it makes you look like a cheap player...

Message 26 of 32 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Dec 29, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:
lolworthy post is lolworthy.

Yup

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 27 of 32 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Dec 30, 2012
If I see a lot of non-US players in the lobby, I use rof. Its the only thing I have to try and overcome laggy Juggernauts. Otherwise, I use Chloe's M9.

Skill and experience with maps and technique, trumps any talented newcomers
Message 28 of 32 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 30, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote: 
If I see a lot of non-US players in the lobby, I use rof M-9. Its the only thing I have to try and overcome laggy Juggernauts. Otherwise, I use Chloe's M9.

Skill and experience with maps and technique, trumps any talented newcomers

Fixed Smiley Very Happy

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 29 of 32 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Dec 30, 2012
No I got it right the first time Smiley Happy
Message 30 of 32 (156 Views)
0 Likes