Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2013
By: mikalhardie Lombax Warrior 117 posts

Why aren't things like this FIXED Naughty Dog

[ Edited ]
8 replies 237 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

Now I have just taken a 3-4 month break from Uncharted 3 as I was sick and tired with Naughty Dog continuously patching and changing things that do not need to be fixed or altered yet completley ignore gliches like the one shown in the video, we all know there is also a popular one in Desert village near the shotgun spawn where you get trapped in walls. In hindsight these glitches might seem like small problems compared to the games other multi-player problems but they are PROBLEMS, they are ruining my enjoyment and experience. I have no reason to buy your money grabbing tickets when the system I use the tickets in simply is not good enough. 

Aside from these stupid glitches there is matchmaking problems, serious lag issues and STILL Headshots mean very little in this game, I mean seriously, im good at games let me be rewarded with headshots. -_-

I also personally despise the kickback system and the power plays. I understand their are modes out for players like me there and I appreciate that. My main concerns is while they may not break anything when they change things around or patch things up, it's the fact they literally do not fix the blatant problems. I study computer/gaming programming and design and soon hope to be in the gaming industry making games and I know glitches like this can be fixed within minutes...MINUTES! Hire me up ill be in and out in 2 mins and all these glitches will be solved -_-... Ego aside I would very much appreciate it in the next patch that these glitches are fixed...and for goodness sake stop it with the tournament tickets and focus on something else... spend £5 on tickets for a chance too win golden guns, how old do you think we are 7? You have to be 15 to buy the game this interests nobody aside from people with more money to spend than they should and people under the age of 15 who should not be playing the game.

I do understand however it is completley optional and I have every right to say no I wont waste my money on it, but a lot of attention went into it and for the hardcore uncharted players..We really do not care about flashy weapons and making us glow like **bleep** fairy's..It's uncharted not twilight -_-

I understand Naughty dog are trying to reach out to a wider audience, and ND want money, I want money too, but also when I spend my money I would like to get my moneys back worth in good content and ND for my personal wants are not fulfilling that with this game. When I first played uncharted 3 this game had so much potential..So much, then the next patch came out and everyone went meh...then the next one.. Oh they lowered the G-mal damage..thats cool.. then meh....then meh..everything was just fine, ND never did anything special and they still haven't fixed glitches that have been here since day 1.  

That's my rant done I guess, I don't write much on here as most of you guys cover these things...but I got that death in the video like an hour ago and this was a good way to let steam off. Byee

Message 1 of 9 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: Why aren't things like this FIXED Naughty Dog

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

and apologies for the worst spelling and grammar you will see in 2013, I type very fast when a bit stressed LOL

Ok edited post a bit sorting out spelling mistakes, Otherwise the grammar nazi union would tear into me

Message 2 of 9 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Wow I have never seen that one before.
Message 3 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I've played on chateau like 200-300 and it only happened to me once. Same goes for the Desert village thing.

Signature02.png

Message 4 of 9 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3470 posts

A broken game is a broken team.

Mar 1, 2013

A broken game is a broken team. 

Message 5 of 9 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Whilst I agree it is a rare occasion these things happen but they still do happen and it's unacceptable, may happen only 2-3 times through you're entire playthrough and that might make it look small but this has happened at least once to everyone, and with the amount who have played Uncharted 3 we are talking over a million occurances in which a glitch has un-fairly killed someone

Message 6 of 9 (176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Mar 1, 2013

lol I got stuck there once :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 9 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1830 posts

Mar 1, 2013

lmao that's what you get for playing with ROF M9.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 8 of 9 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I actually picked up the M9 ROF after killing 2 players with RPG, Guess I do deserve it for picking it up LOL
Message 9 of 9 (143 Views)
0 Likes